Director of Wealth Planning
Company: NPAworldwide Recruitment Network
Posted on: January 11, 2021
Job #: 34158 Title: Director of Wealth Planning Job Location:
Trenton, New Jersey - United States Employment Type: Salary:
$100,000.00 - $210,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly Employer Will
Recruit From: Nationwide Relocation Paid?: Negotiable WHY IS THIS A
GREAT OPPORTUNITY? Director of Wealth Planning Our client is
currently seeking an experienced Wealth Planning leader to deliver
strategic direction for the Wealth Planning department. This leader
will serve as an advocate of the firm and provide financial/estate
planning expertise in collaboration with team members and their
clients. In this player-coach role, the Director of Wealth Planning
is required to be a subject matter expert (SME) on a wide range of
financial and estate planning strategies and be a leader in client
engagement especially in complicated cases. The Director of Wealth
Planning participates in significant consulting services which vary
from conference calls and/or in-person meetings with firm
associates and their individual clients, to conducting client
seminars and internal training sessions. JOB DESCRIPTION
- Responsible for wide-ranging business activities and
departmental leadership including development and implementation of
short and long-range department objectives and strategies and
following to completion.
- Oversees budget and controls expenses.
- Supervises and executes customized client wealth planning
analysis, recommendations, plan development, presentation, and
execution in partnership with team members.
- Consults with clients and internal team members on a variety of
planning strategies including estate planning, equity-based
compensation, asset protection, multi-generational wealth transfer,
federal and state death tax minimization, tax advantaged
philanthropic gifting, business succession, wealth replacement,
gifting, key-person insurance, qualified plans, and non-qualified
- Coordinates the design, advancement, implementation, and
on-going evaluation of all wealth planning programs.
- Supervises and organizes all client consulting activities to
safeguard accuracy and quality of recommendations.
- Ensures the department generates quality client-facing and
advisor-facing educational materials.
- Develops and presents educational seminars to clients as well
as internal firm training seminars.
- Keeps up to date with tax and estate planning solutions by
research and reading relevant journals, seminars and attending
relevant courses. QUALIFICATIONS Requirements:
- Prior management experience and experience as a Financial
- Series 7 and 66 (or 7, 63, and 65) required within first six
months of employment.
- Knowledge in developing estate plans for ultra-high net-worth
- Expert knowledge of industry leading planning tools and
- Capability to analyze and simplify complicated wealth planning
solutions to a variety of clientele
- Bachelors Degree and a minimum of eight or more years of
related professional experience.
- Juris Doctor and CFP strongly desired
- Act as a key resource and contributor on cross-departmental
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, presentation, and
project management skills with the capacity to collaborate across
divisions and teams. Education:
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
Keywords: NPAworldwide Recruitment Network, Trenton , Director of Wealth Planning, Accounting, Auditing , Trenton, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!