Senior Brand Manager, Contact Lenses
Company: Bausch Health
Posted on: February 25, 2021
Career Opportunities: Senior Brand Manager, Contact Lenses
(3034) Requisition ID--3034-----Posted--01/13/2021-----US
Marketing-----Vision Care-----US - Bridgewater, NJ Bausch Health
Companies Inc. (NYSE/TSX: BHC) is a global company that develops,
manufactures and markets a range of pharmaceutical, medical device
and over-the-counter products, primarily in the therapeutic areas
of eye health, gastroenterology and dermatology. We are delivering
on our commitments as we build an innovative company dedicated to
advancing global health. Each day, Bausch Health products are used
by over 150 million people around the world. Our approximately
21,000 employees are united around our mission of improving
people's lives with our health care products, and we manufacture
and market health care products directly or indirectly in
approximately 100 countries.-- Bausch + Lomb is one of the
best-known and respected healthcare brands in the world, offering
the widest and finest range of health products including contact
lenses and lens care products, pharmaceuticals, intraocular lenses
and other eye surgery products. The company is solely dedicated to
protecting and enhancing the gift of sight for millions of people
around the world - from the moment of birth through every phase of
life. Our mission is simple yet powerful: Helping you see better to
live better. Responsibilities
- Develop annual operating plans, delivery of topline sales and
development of revenue and expense forecasts.
- Responsible for aligning US marketing and sales teams
accordingly to achieve revenue and profit goals.
- Lead development and execution of marketing strategies and
initiatives, both direct to consumer and to eye care practitioners
including advertising, promotion, pricing, public relations.
- Recommend appropriate marketing and communications mix to
achieve business goals.
- Develop and execute new product launch strategies and plans for
product and commercial initiatives.
- Identify and turn consumer/brand insights into actionable
programs that have a beneficial impact on the growth of the
- Conduct in-depth analysis of product line sales and consumption
performance and recommend appropriate actions to refine marketing
- Oversee effectiveness of programs and initiatives including
success tracking criteria. Track and share successes and best
- Work directly with R&D and Operations to qualify and launch
new product initiatives to enhance product appeal to practitioners
- Lead cross-functional teams in support of key initiatives,
inclusive of customer marketing, market research, commercial
strategy and insights, finance, operations, human resources, global
franchise, R&D, and customer service. Qualifications
- 5+ years of consumer health, consumer packaged goods, vision
care, medical device and/or pharmaceutical marketing experience
- Demonstrated evidence of growing brands, identifying growth
opportunities and gaining alignment to execute against a strategic
- Strong P&L experience required.
- Strong interdependent partnerships, collaboration, influence
and negotiation skills are required.
- Ability to lead cross-functional teams and work in
cross-functional team-based culture is a must.
- Proven skills in the following: brand marketing, market and
competitive analysis, marketing program development, project
planning and management, managing financial information
- Ability to deliver presentations to Sr. management We recognize
your physical, financial, and emotional wellbeing is a significant
part of what allows you to be successful at work and at home. Our
generous benefits package includes: This position may be available
in the following location(s): US - Bridgewater, NJ
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran
Job Applicants should be aware of job offer scams perpetrated
through the use of the Internet and social media platforms.
To learn more please read--Bausch Health's Job Offer Fraud
Keywords: Bausch Health, Trenton , Senior Brand Manager, Contact Lenses, Accounting, Auditing , Bridgewater, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!