Senior Manager, Business Operations & Finance
Company: Johnson & Johnson
Posted on: April 8, 2021
Patriot Pharmaceuticals, LLC a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family
of Companies, is recruiting for a Senior Manager, Business
Operations & Finance located in Horsham, PA with consideration for
candiadtes in Titusville, NJ.
Patriot Pharmaceuticals, LLC is a subsidiary of Janssen
Pharmaceuticals, Inc. and is responsible for the commercialization
of authorized generics for various Janssen pharmaceutical products.
Patriot provides sales, commercial support, and contract management
for those products in the authorized generic portfolio that are
sold to trade and government customers.
The Business Operations/Strategic Contracting position will be
responsible for supporting the operational, financial, and
strategic contracting activities needed to maintain Patriot
Pharmaceuticals, LLC, as a company as well as, the authorized
generic business. Specifically, this position will manage a variety
of analytical exercises intended to support financial forecasting
cycles and new opportunities such as: developing share and discount
assumptions for financial forecasting cycles, leading development
of business cases for new product recommendations, maintaining
product demand forecasts, supporting the Patriot contracting team,
and leading various project teams.
This Senior Manager position requires maintaining active
relationships with Finance, Janssen Supply Chain, Patriot Contract
Administration, and the Government Compliance Team. This position
will play an active role in the development and confirmation of the
various Patriot business plans throughout the strategic and
financial business planning cycles; this position will be
responsible for interacting with Finance and Senior Leadership to
ensure all Financial forecasts represent Patriot's best thinking.
Additionally, this position will have significant interaction with
Finance Gross To Net and Brand Finance teams, and will need to have
a working knowledge of class of trade and pricing, as well as,
government contracting nuances (e.g., best price, FSS and 340B
This Senior Manager position will be responsible for developing
business cases for new product (authorized generic) launch
recommendations based on lifecycle management strategies for Brands
facing potential loss of exclusivity. This position will need to
interact with Janssen Supply Chain, Finance, Brand, and Legal to
collect the appropriate model inputs, lead a team through the
analyses, and present findings/launch recommendations to Senior
This Senior Manager position will partner with Patriot Contract
Administration and contribute to strategic contract discussions and
pricing offers. Additionally, this position will lead analyses
where needed in the areas of pricing strategies, channel specific
contracting strategies, best price, AMP, and WAC. This position
will interact with GCC, HCS, and Government teams to support new
products launches, specifically offer development.
This Senior Manager position will be responsible for
developing/maintaining product unit demand forecasts for Janssen
Supply Chain and for managing cross-functional projects that
support the interests of the Patriot business.
- A minimum of a bachelor's degree is required, preferably in
- Experience in in Operations or a strong background in an
analytical area is desired.
- An MBA, CPA, advanced degree, or certification is
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, hands-on professional with
- A minimum of two (2) years of pharmaceutical experience is
- A minimum of four (4) years of progressive business experience
in finance, accounting, pricing, or other related area is
- Proven track record of increasing leadership responsibility &
demonstrated project management is required
- Experience with LSR and CORE systems are highly preferred.
- Experience with eMP, SAP/Atlas, CARS, CCRA, and TM1 systems are
desirable but not required.
- Ability to review and synthesize complex data and implement
related business processes is required
- Knowledge and understanding of cGMPs is required
- Significant ability to influence and lead management, business
partners, and peers with limited or no direct authority is
- Experience working with cross-functional teams and demonstrated
ability to lead complex projects is required
- Strong interpersonal and interdependent partnering skills are
- Strong analytical and organizational skills are required
- Ability to be creative and work autonomously is required
- Knowledge of government contracting and federal pricing
calculations, such as Best Price, AMP, ASP and 340B is highly
- The successful candidate must possess excellent communication
and presentation skills (strong presentation skills required for
Senior Leadership reviews)
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity
Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected
veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis
Keywords: Johnson & Johnson, Trenton , Senior Manager, Business Operations & Finance, Accounting, Auditing , Titusville, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!