Senior Financial Analyst \u2013 FP&A
Posted on: May 6, 2021
Job Description:Essential Job Functions
- Build and develop Business Intelligence tools, Key Performance
Indicators and dashboards.
- Assist in preparation of the annual budgeting process.
- Able to Communicate broadly to help ensure overall coordination
for cross-functional teams.
- Understand drivers for profitability and cost performance for
business operations. Identify risks and opportunities.
- Assist in preparation of Month-End reporting package.
- Assist in providing transparency through all levels of a
multi-segment, multi-location organization
- Assist with Mergers and Acquisitions from due diligence to
- Oversee variance analysis of actual financial results to
previous forecasts, budgets and prior periods.
- Assist with financial modeling used in annual budgeting,
forecasting and long-range planning.
- Direct proactive research and analysis and propose
financial/business models to positively impact trends and business
performance. Identify cost saving and/or revenue enhancement
- Build and maintain relationships with customers and key
stakeholders. Influence decision-making and build partnerships
across the organization. Establish and monitor opportunities to
- Ad hoc reporting as needed Basic Qualifications
- Bachelors degree in accounting, finance, or related field.
Advanced degree is desirable.
- Advanced Excel skills required, including lookups, pivot tables
- Experience working and administrating SAP BPC, SAP HANA,
Hyperion or other BI tools is a plus.
- Good understanding of GAAP Accounting concepts and the working
of the Income Statement, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow
- Two or more years experience having worked in both accounting
and financial planning environments Other Qualifications
- Strong strategic analytical skills, detail oriented and
- Strong comprehension skills for understanding needs and
concerns and developing and applying solutions.
- Must be proficient in managing, importing and exporting large
amounts of data.
- Ability to think outside the box to solve problems.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Analytical orientation with strong ability to develop and use
metrics to drive performance.
- Natural curiosity and ability to synthesize data to draw
- Adaptable to a changing environment and ability to
- A sense of urgency
- A professional, able to handle hard deadlines and willing to
work additional hours when necessary
- Highly motivated
Keywords: Gainwell, Trenton , Senior Financial Analyst \u2013 FP&A, Accounting, Auditing , Trenton, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!