Manager, Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) Institute
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Do you have a strategic and executional mindset that can deliver
high-value results that drive business objectives? We need
entrepreneurial and passionate professionals looking to make an
impact. If this is you, hit the "Apply Now" button!
Work you'll do
- Managing and executing priority Institute programming
- Developing and overseeing a strategic, consistent approach for
the Institute's core programming, including external
- Designing and managing signature programs/events aligned with
the Institute, including concept design and planning, content
management, and leadership reporting
- Developing high-quality deliverables in a timely manner
- Informing budget administration, planning, and adherence for
The individual selected for this assignment must be passionate and
enthusiastic about DEI and its mission, and must be able to build
strong relationships and collaborate across multiple teams.
Under the direction of the Chief DEI Officer, this role will work
directly with Deloitte's DEI Institute leaders, team and
collaborators to strengthen Deloitte's DEI brand and impact
- Minimum of 7 years of program management, client service or
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Experience in developing creative and interactive programming
(e.g., offsites, trainings, labs)
- Experience in measuring the effectiveness of programming
strategies and approaches.
- Expert-level proficiency with Microsoft PowerPoint, Outlook,
and Word; knowledgeable in all aspects of Microsoft Office and
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without
the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the
- Knowledge and previous work experience in the DEI space
The wage range for this role takes into account the wide range of
factors that are considered in making compensation decisions
including but not limited to skill sets; experience and training;
licensure and certifications; and other business and organizational
needs. The disclosed range estimate has not been adjusted for the
applicable geographic differential associated with the location at
which the position may be filled. At Deloitte, it is not typical
for an individual to be hired at or near the top of the range for
their role and compensation decisions are dependent on the facts
and circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the
current range is $86425 to $159165.
You may also be eligible to participate in a discretionary annual
incentive program, subject to the rules governing the program,
whereby an award, if any, depends on various factors, including,
without limitation, individual and organizational performance.
Keywords: Deloitte, Trenton , Manager, Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) Institute, Accounting, Auditing , Princeton, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!