Posted on: November 25, 2022
Position Summary: The primary responsibility of this position
will be to assist in the preparation of all aspects of the tax
accounting and tax compliance functions of all US companies.
Responsibilities will also include assistance with the internal
control requirements of Section 404 of the Sarbanes-Oxley Act as
the company is under enhanced scrutiny from auditors. This
individual must be able to work closely with various members of the
tax department along with non-tax personnel and possess strong
organizational and communication skills. Role Responsibilities:
- Assist with the preparation of the quarterly and annual tax
provision process (ASC 740 / IAS 12).
- Assist with the quarterly and annual account reconciliations
for tax general ledger accounts.
- Assist with the preparation of the federal and state tax
- Ensure all tax compliance deadlines are met.
- Assist in the preparation of quarterly estimated tax payments
and tax cash flow.
- Assist with audit defense, both federal and state.
- Assist with the internal control requirements of Section 404 of
the Sarbanes-Oxley Act.
- Assist senior management with ongoing research and planning
projects in the areas of domestic, state and international
- Assist with ad-hoc requests as they arise.
- Cross-function into other areas of tax (outside of primary
responsibilities) as needed. Job Qualifications: Education:
- Bachelors Accounting
- CPA preferred, but not required. Experience:
- 3 - 5 years of professional experience with a public accounting
firm or a large multinational corporation.
- Exposure to Accounting for Income Taxes (ASC 740 / IAS
- Corporate tax experience with an emphasis on federal and state
tax compliance preferred.
- Proficiency with SAP and Excel. Professional Skills:
- Ability to interface with various departments within the
- Self starter, however, able to work within a team
- Very strong computer skills required with an emphasis on SAP
- Strong communication skills. Language:
- English A s a healthcare company and a vaccine manufacturer,
Sanofi has an important responsibility to protect individual and
public health. All US based roles require individuals to be fully
vaccinated against COVID-19 as part of your job responsibilities.
Fully vaccinated, according to the CDC, an individual is considered
to be "fully vaccinated" fourteen (14) days after receiving (a) the
second dose of the Moderna or Pfizer vaccine, or (b) the single
dose of the J&J vaccine. Fully vaccinated, for new Sanofi
employees, is to be fully vaccinated 14 DAYS PRIOR TO START DATE.
Sanofi Inc. and its U.S. affiliates are Equal Opportunity and
Affirmative Action employers committed to a culturally diverse
workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race; color; creed; religion; national
origin; age; ancestry; nationality; marital, domestic partnership
or civil union status; sex, gender, gender identity or expression;
affectional or sexual orientation; disability; veteran or military
status or liability for military status; domestic violence victim
status; atypical cellular or blood trait; genetic information
(including the refusal to submit to genetic testing) or any other
characteristic protected by law. #GD-SA
#LI-SA At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we
operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap
into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and
have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be
leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and
customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people,
their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for
all. This employer is a corporate member of
myGwork - LGBTQ+ professionals, the business community for LGBTQ+
students, inclusive employers & anyone who believes in workplace
Keywords: myGwork, Trenton , Tax Specialist, Accounting, Auditing , Bridgewater, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!