Company: SGA Inc.
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Software Guidance & Assistance, Inc., (SGA), is searching for an
Associate for a Contract assignment with one of our premier
Investment Management clients in Princeton, NJ.
- Liaise with clients from a shareholder servicing perspective,
field client inquiries, research requests, and coordinate
- Assist in fulfilling requests for offering documents as needed.
Liaise with Institutional and Retail Sales and Product Specialists
to customize client offering packages based on investor attributes,
regulatory and business requirements.
- Coordinate and track document updates with the company's Legal
and outside counsel. Ensure team is working with approved materials
and that distribution process is functioning properly.
- Handle and maintain electronic and hard copy filing systems of
- Coordinate account level reporting and distributions to clients
(i.e. monthly, quarterly, and annually).
- Coordinate cash flow management with clients and portfolio
managers (e.g. contributions, redemptions, capital
calls/distributions and product updates with clients). Track and
handle client cash flow activity within proprietary trading
- Client on-boarding, account set up, and data management. Assist
with building client accounts within client tracking and share
registry system. Create client profiles and investor attribute
- Ensure integrity of communications tools through data entry and
maintenance. Deploy exception reporting within client data universe
and perform regular analysis to ensure
- Transfer Agent/Administrator oversight and quality control.
Work with our 3rd parties to create transparency between the
company and vendors and ensure a positive client experience.
- BS/BA degree in finance/ accounting, CPA a plus
- 3 to 5+ years of relevant investment/fund accounting or public
accounting (audit) experience, specifically supporting closed end
alternative investment funds, Private Equity a plus.
- Ability to manage projects, work under pressure and meet
deadlines in a fast paced and team oriented environment. Management
experience a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products, emphasis on Excel.
Experience with VBA is a plus
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Strong accounting skills, including knowledge of US GAAP and
financial statement presentation for investment companies
- Strong organizational, analytical, problem-solving and planning
skills, including the ability to multitask
- Strong technical abilities to guide providers from an
accounting decision making perspective with an ability to get in
the weeds where necessary with the internal team
- Ability to work and deliver results independently, a
SGA is a technology and resource solutions provider driven to stand
out. We are a women-owned business. Our mission: to solve big IT
problems with a more personal, boutique approach. Each year, we
match consultants like you to more than 1,000 engagements. When we
say let's work better together, we mean it. You'll join a diverse
team built on these core values: customer service, employee
development, and quality and integrity in everything we do. Be
yourself, love what you do and find your passion at work. Please
find us at .
EEO Employer: Race, Color, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender
Identity, Religion, National Origin, Disability, Veteran Status,
Age, Marital Status, Pregnancy, Genetic Information, or Other
Legally Protected Status.
Keywords: SGA Inc., Trenton , Associate, Accounting, Auditing , Princeton, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!