Treasury Analyst (Hybrid)
Company: Clearway Energy
Posted on: January 25, 2023
Clearway Energy, Inc. is a leading publicly-traded energy
infrastructure investor focused on modern, sustainable and
long-term contracted assets across North America. Clearway Energy's
environmentally-sound asset portfolio includes over 7,000 megawatts
of wind, solar and natural gas-fired power generation facilities,
as well as district energy systems. Through this diversified and
contracted portfolio, Clearway Energy endeavors to provide its
investors with stable and growing dividend income. Clearway
Energy's Class C and Class A common stock are traded on the New
York Stock Exchange under the symbols CWEN and CWEN.A,
respectively. Clearway Energy, Inc. is sponsored by its controlling
investor, Global Infrastructure Partners (GIP), an independent
infrastructure fund manager that invests in infrastructure and
businesses in both OECD and select emerging market countries,
through GIP's portfolio company, Clearway Energy Group. For more
information, visit www.clearwayenergy.com.
Clearway Energy is looking for an Analyst to join its Treasury
Operations Team in Princeton NJ. Reporting to the Director, the
Treasury Analyst will be responsible for number of core Treasury
Ops processes including daily cash and debt operations, bank
accounts management and compliance of financing/credit agreements
for various projects. This person will be collaborating with team
members in both Treasury Operations as well as in various
departments such as capital markets, construction, development,
accounting, legal, risk & corporate finance to support development
a nationwide pipeline of new renewable energy projects for the
This role will have a hybrid work schedule based out of our
Princeton, NJ office.
Principal Responsibilities & Key Results
- Execute daily cash operations including the processing of
wires, daily cash position and reconciliation, short-term investing
and associated daily reporting
- Maintain all aspects of bank account management including the
opening and closing of accounts, managing various online banking
platforms and internal databases
- Submission of ongoing borrowing certificates and draw packages
for construction projects.
- Submission of Withdrawal/Transfer certificates and Distribution
certificates to banks for operational projects
- Prepare and process payments due under various debt agreements
as well as distributions to parent company.
- Reconcile debt service payment amounts between bank invoices
and internal schedules/calculations/systems (including floating
- Maintain debt and cash related information within the Integrity
Treasury management system.
- Interact with lenders and Clearway departments staff to answer
questions and obtain requested information.
Knowledge & Skills
- Strong communication skills with the ability to multi-task in a
fast-paced, real-time team environment.
- Ability to work on a variety of disparate tasks, demanding
differing skill sets.
- Process improvement oriented mindset with drive to
- Knowledge and experience in accounting and treasury
- Ability to manage conflicting deadlines and prioritizing tasks
- Aggressive self-starter with an attention to detail.
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting, Finance or related
- 2 or more years' experience in Corporate Treasury, Treasury
Operations or Capital Markets
- Proficient in MS Office suite, especially advanced Excel
- Experience in SAP accounting systems and Treasury Management
Clearway will not sponsor nonimmigrant visas for this position
(H-1B, TN, E-3, etc.).
Keywords: Clearway Energy, Trenton , Treasury Analyst (Hybrid), Accounting, Auditing , Princeton, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!