Senior IT Auditor
Posted on: October 8, 2018
Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Log back in! Senior IT Auditor
Job Location(s) US-NJ-Lawrenceville
Job ID 2Overview It's not just clich--. The heart of Billtrust is its people. Our executives know it, our co-workers believe it, and our clients recognize it. Billtrust is enjoying remarkable success with year-over-year growth over the past 15 years. And, we're transforming the billing industry with leading-edge technologies that enable us to deliver our services from the cloud. Our team members not only drive that expansion, they benefit by it with empowerment and rewarding professional progress.
Billtrust: where talent and opportunity meet. Work Hard. Have Fun. Make History.
What you'll do As the Sr. IT Auditor you will be responsible for leading all technology aspects associated with the SSAE18 SOC 1 and SOC 2 audits, PCI DSS, NACHA, and customer audits. This role will partner with the various technology leadership teams to ensure all our IT / DEV / QA controls are complete and accurately documented. In this capacity, you will assess risks and execute testing in accordance with professional standards.
- Provide high-quality, professional execution of external and customer audit engagements, with the ability to work independently or within a group environment
- Effectively plan and scope engagements and projects to meet audit objectives and deadlines, conducting audit opening/closing/status meetings, conducting interviews and testing, creating narratives and flowcharts, documenting findings, making recommendations, preparing and reviewing work papers, and writing reports
- Work with external auditors on all audit engagements to schedule, coordinate with business owners to obtain audit evidence and provide necessary support
- Work with customers to schedule, coordinate and provide documentary audit evidence for their review
- Evaluate internal controls design and effectiveness and provide recommendations for enhancements
- Prepare meaningful, clear and concise reporting of audit findings and recommendations
- Contribute innovative ideas in a continuous effort to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of audit procedures and company-wide controls
- Build and develop Audit's brand within the company through meaningful relationship building
- Enable continuous improvement of the Audit department by identifying and communicating enhancement opportunities to department leadership
- Contribute to department initiatives, such as training, professional development and other projects, as requested
- Interacts with individuals at all levels of the businesses, functions, and technology organization, including communicating with external auditors and clientsWhat you'll bring to the team
- Bachelor's degree required in Information Technology, Information Systems, Computer Science or a related field.
- CISA required, CIA a plus
- 4+ years of experience in Internal Audit or External Audit
- Possess strong information technology foundation, with an ability to identify risks and controls in regards to various IT related areas (e.g. security, operations, change management, etc.)
- Experience leading IT infrastructure security and control reviews (e.g. servers, databases, networks, cloud environments, web applications and workstations.)
- Strong understanding of network infrastructure devices and capabilities including routers, firewalls, intrusion detection/prevention systems and wireless technology.
- Prior experience working with a PCI QSA desired
- Strong leadership skills, with the proven ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Effective documentation, communication, and presentation skills
- Self-motivated individual with ability to operate independently and within teams
- Approximately 25% domestic travel ability
- Big 4 experience is a nice to haveWhat you'll get
- Competitive salary, stock options and 401(k) with company match: We appreciate our employees and we make sure they know it.
- Benefits: We offer each individual employee a healthcare package that is 100% paid for by Billtrust.
- Open PTO: Work-life balance is important. We believe in giving our employees time to truly relax and recharge.
- Paid Parental Leave: To keep our employees and their families healthy.
- A Lively Culture: Ping-pong, bean bag toss, hackathons - We enjoy friendly competition.
- Casual Dress: Every day is "Casual Friday', we want you to be comfortable when you come to work.Options Apply for this job onlineApply
Refer this job to a friendRefer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later...... click apply for full job details
Keywords: Billtrust, Trenton , Senior IT Auditor, Accounting, Auditing , Trenton, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!