Opportunity to start immediately for a Bilingual,
English/Spanish speaking Sales Assistant / Administrative
The Bilingual Sales Assistant is responsible for supporting the
Account Director on his/her specific area of business with an
ultimate goal of increasing sales volume and profits year to
- Responsible for briefing overseas offices on designated projects.
This includes corresponding daily to ensure the accurate
development of each item to both client and regulatory
- Accountable for daily updates to client web portals with specific
information as specified and required by the client. Such as
pricing, daily production, and shipping information.
- Responsible for cost estimates and quotations for each project.
Once a purchase order is received, an order confirmation will be
sent to each client.
- Monitor each of the Account Director?s projects from inception to
final delivery to ensure that timelines, specifications, and
budgets are met.
- Inspect clients? approval and production samples alongside QC
- Contribute to brainstorm sessions with other colleagues on the
creation of new projects, services, and sales strategies.
- Act as the liaison between the client and Account Director by
maintaining regular contact with both, ensuring that communication
flows effectively and efficiently.
- Undertake administrative tasks such as filing daily
correspondence of all communication on each working project,
arranging and attending interoffice meetings with Account Director,
and participate in conference calls when needed.
- Assist when any other Account Director or Account Manager is
Education & Experience Requirements:
- Minimum of two years of college
- 2-3+ years experience in a similar role
- Professional and positive demeanor at all times.
- Computer Skills (i.e. proficient in all Microsoft Office
- Attention to detail, strong listening and communication skills,
independent thinking, and team participation.
- Some travel may be required.
This position is temporary to hire
- During the time the position is temporary it will be 30 hours per
week, 10am - 4pm, Mon - Fri.
- When the position becomes permanent there will be a salary
increase, the hours will be 9am - 5pm, Mon - Fri.
Qualified candidates only please We are an equal employment
opportunity employer and will consider all qualified candidates
without regard to disability or protected veteran status.