Veeva CRM Business Analyst Configuration / Admin
Company: Alpha Consulting
Posted on: April 8, 2021
VEEVA CRM BUSINESS ANALYST CONFIGURATION ADMINLAWRENCE TOWNSHIP,
NJ Project Description: Veeva Enterprise - IT DCM for Multichannel
CRM Capabilities: Role will be responsible for shaping, delivering
& supporting Veeva Multichannel CRM capabilities & road maps for
Commercialization field forces (i.e., Sales, Medical & Access) in
partnership with IT Plan, Business Stakeholders, Technology
Partners and other matrix team members in the US & ex-US (as
- Work as the primary liaison between IT Plan and/or Business
teams and other matrix IT Delivery teams to analyze & validate
published requirements to deliver technical solutions for
Multichannel CRM Capabilities such as Approved Email, CLM & IVAs,
Consent Capture and Vault PromoMats.
- Design & develop cost effective solutions that meet functional,
technical, security and performance requirements which also adhere
to platform design standards & release management process.
- Lead, plan & deliver new and/or existing strategic platform
capabilities that create tangible business value.
- Collaborate with matrix teams to shape & drive platform roadmap
in support of business & platform needs.
- Collaborate with matrix teams (i.e., Business, IT, Security,
External Vendors, etc.) to ensure smooth execution of programs,
projects and support activities to meet business needs.
- Assist and/or manage requests from IT Plan (for IT Investments)
and via Operational Change Board(s).
- Oversee multiple projects across different business units
(i.e., Commercial, Medical and Access) while supporting
cross-functional activities related to product launches/line
extensions, field re-alignments and other Commercialization field
- Execute & manage IT vendor contract(s) and Service Order(s) as
- Ensure management & control of IT project and / or operational
financials and budgets as needed.
- Partner with external platform partners/vendors to influence &
drive their product roadmaps.
- Ensure technical solutions are compliant with Client policies,
procedures and regulations.
- Identify, clarify, and resolve system development and/or
maintenance activity issues and risks, escalating them as
- MUST HAVE at least 5+ years' experience with Veeva CRM
Multichannel Capabilities (i.e., Approved Email, IVA/Media, Consent
Capture, Engage, etc.) and Veeva Vault (i.e., PromoMat and
- Experienced in managing multiple complex initiatives in fast
paced dynamic environment.
- Experienced in supporting Commercial, Medical and/or Access
field force systems.
- Must be able to collaborate with matrix teams to shape & drive
platform roadmap in support of business & platform needs.
- Strong presentation, verbal & written skills to deliver clear &
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Hands-on experience and/or strong understanding of Veeva Vault
- Experience using Agile practices & methodologies.
- Understanding of master data strategies and information hubs a
- Proven leadership and decision-making skills.
- Think strategically while delivering tactically.
- Can communicate the "big picture in terms of overall solution
(both functional & technical components) and break it down into
smaller manageable work units.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Comfortable managing multiple complex initiatives in fast paced
- Comfortable working with limited direction and/or
- High energy and works with sense of urgency.
- Proficient in MS Office. This 12+ month position starts ASAP.
Please E-MAIL your resume (attachment to email) with rate and
availability to Karen: ALPHA'S REQUIREMENT #21-01034W2 ONLY MUST BE
ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S. AS AN HOURLY W2
Keywords: Alpha Consulting, Trenton , Veeva CRM Business Analyst Configuration / Admin, Administration, Clerical , Trenton, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!