Front Desk Receptionist/Concierge
Company: Spring Hills Senior Communities
Posted on: November 19, 2021
Great opportunity to be part of an exciting time of growth with
Spring Hills Senior Communities, an award winning National Multi
Divisional Healthcare Company. Essential Functions:
- Attends work as scheduled and follow community's call-off
- Greets residents and provides general assistance to visitors,
prospective residents, and families.
- Uses proper telephone skills.
- Ensures safety of the residents and property by monitoring
surveillance cameras, door alarms, life safety systems, building
alarms and investigating any unusual activity.
- Ensures concerns are documented and reported
- Maintains visitor sign in/out book and completes maintenance
request work orders.
- Completes daily opening/closing procedures.
- Maintains emergency contact information.
- Receives packages, plants, etc. and delivers/holds as
- Informs supervisor of any resident issues or
- Attends all required training, in-service, and staff
- Strives to maintain a safe working environment through the
prevention of accidents, the preservation of equipment, and the
achievement of safe working practices.
- Maintains a positive and professional demeanor toward
residents, visitors, families, and co-workers.
- Adheres to all policies and procedures of Spring Hills,
- Performs other duties as assigned.Skills:
- Active Listening - Giving full attention to what other people
are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking
questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate
- Speaking - Talking to others to convey information
- Reading Comprehension - Understanding written sentences and
paragraphs in work related documents.
- Writing - Communicating effectively in writing as appropriate
for the needs of the audience.
- Service Orientation - Actively looking for ways to help
- Oral Comprehension - The ability to listen to and understand
information and ideas presented through spoken words and
- Oral Expression - The ability to communicate information and
ideas in speaking so others will understand.
- Speech Recognition - The ability to identify and understand the
speech of another person.
- Speech Clarity - The ability to speak clearly so others can
understand you.''Work Location: One locationShifts:
- Weekend coverageJob Types: Full-time, Part-timeSchedule:
- Day shift
- Night shift
- On call
- Weekend availabilityExperience:
- Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Front desk: 1 year (Preferred)Work Location: One location
Keywords: Spring Hills Senior Communities, Trenton , Front Desk Receptionist/Concierge, Administration, Clerical , Somerset, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!