Company: Robert Half Office Team
Posted on: November 19, 2021
Description Medical Receptionists will find what they're looking
for in this Pennington, New Jersey opportunity. This is a long-term
contract / temporary opportunity. As the Medical Receptionist, you
will be providing customer service over the phone and in-person,
acting as the director of first impressions. This is a Medical
Receptionist position for a self-starter who finds value working in
a fast-paced and dynamic environment while providing support and
solutions to patients, healthcare professionals, insurance
providers, etc. Act now and submit an application today!
- Acting as a liaison with patients and providers in a
compassionate and kind manner
- Making appointments, collecting co-pays, and providing receipt of
money in accordance with established procedures
- Ensuring the waiting and reception areas are kept neat and clean;
reporting on any damage
- Greeting patients and visitors, in person or on the telephone;
answering or referring inquiries
- Responsible for insurance verifications with health insurance
- Rendering assistance in the management of patient medical
- Reacting to phone calls in an efficient manner as to maintain the
minimum number of rings, as well as, directing inquiries in a
detail-oriented and effective manner
- Accommodating various files and providing general office duties,
e.g. data entry, faxing, scanning, etc.
- Providing administrative assistance to patients Requirements -
Skills in multi-line phone systems preferred
- Incoming phone call management skills required
- Surgery Scheduling experience
- Faxing experience
- Solid understanding of scanning
- Patient Scheduling experience preferred
- Command of filing
- Ability to multitask effectively
- 1+ year of experience as a Medical Receptionist
- Comprehension of medical terminology and insurance products
- In this position, you should have experience with insurance
billing and an electronic medical record system, as well as social
- High School Diploma required, A.S. Degree in healthcare/related
Robert Half is the world's first and largest specialized talent
solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to
opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and
permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting,
technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and
customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating
on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to
top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online
training. Stay on top of every opportunity - even on the go.
Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant
notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.. All applicants applying
for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the
United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary
professionals. Visit for more information.
2021 Robert Half. An Equal Opportunity Employer.
M/F/Disability/Veterans. By clicking "Apply Now," you're agreeing
Keywords: Robert Half Office Team, Trenton , Medical Receptionist, Administration, Clerical , Pennington, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!