Company: Staffing Now
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Our client, a healthcare technology company in the Princeton
area, needs a Part-Time office assistant to help the current Office
Manager.This is a temp-to-hire position paying -$16/hour. It will
start out as part-time, roughly 4 hours per day with a very
flexible schedule and move to full-time after a few months.You will
perform a range of basic office support activities for the company,
such as answering phones and directing calls, greeting and
directing visitors, answering questions and performing routine
clerical, data entry, and/or word processing work. A major
component of the role includes the inventory and shipping/receiving
of laptops to contractors.DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Operate office machines, such as photocopiers and scanners,
voice mail systems, and personal computers.
- Answer telephones, direct calls, and take messages.
- Maintain and update filing, inventory, mailing, and database
systems, either manually or using a computer.
- Communicate with customers, employees, and other individuals to
answer questions, disseminate or explain information, take orders,
and address complaints.
- Open, sort, and route incoming mail, answer correspondence, and
prepare outgoing mail.
- Compile, copy, sort, and file records of office activities,
business transactions, and other activities.
- Compute, record, and proofread data and other information, such
as records or reports.
- Type, format, proofread, and edit correspondence and other
documents, from notes or dictating machines, using computers or
- Complete work schedules, manage calendars, and arrange
- Review files, records, and other documents to obtain
information to respond to requests.SKILLS / REQUIREMENTS /
- Active Listening - Giving full attention to what other people
are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking
questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate
- Computers and Electronics - Knowledge of office software
including MS Word, Excel and Outlook..
- Time Management - Managing one's own time and the time of
- Writing - Communicating effectively in writing as appropriate
for the needs of the audience.
- Service Orientation - Actively looking for ways to help
- Critical Thinking - Using logic and reasoning to identify the
strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or
approaches to problems.
- Client is requiring COVID vaccinations unless there is a
Keywords: Staffing Now, Trenton , Office Assistant, Administration, Clerical , Princeton, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!