Administrative Assistant Home Health (part-time)
Company: Interim HealthCare
Posted on: March 17, 2023
Ready for you!--This part-time position is in-office only.
Benefits available after 6 months of employment. General
Purpose:Assists with scheduling employees and preparing for
payroll. Prepares orientation materials, organizes client and
employee files, and communicates with employees and clients.
Facilitates prompt and accurate billing, monitors the client
receivable status, and initiates collection protocols to prevent
past due invoices.--Essential Functions:
- Performs branch payroll activities including, but not limited
to, transferring/inputting client orders to the system, organizing
and inputting time slips, verifying visit for each client,
calculating pay, making appropriate deductions, auditing input and
processing weekly payroll.
- Complies with all federal, state and local laws and regulations
regarding the payroll function by using the appropriate accounting
- Provides management with needed payroll reports.
- Generates billing information from the system and sends to
- Maintains billing system, including entering and assuring
accuracy of all billing information.
- Tracks all invoices with special payment terms, including
credit card and bank drafts.
- Responds to inquiries from clients, payer and offices in a
timely manner. Takes appropriate steps to resolve areas of concern
within limits of authority.
- Documents all client calls in the billing system.
- Provides weekly reports for management.
- Analyzes accounts receivable file to determine potential
- Contacts clients and payer sources to facilitate debt
- Serves as liaison between billing and monitoring centers to
ensure prompt and accurate invoicing.
- Monitors the aging report and send appropriate alerts to enter
for delinquent accounts.
- Recommends strategies to improve collection on past due
- Reviews account receivable file to determine potential bad
debts and notify manager with recommended write-offs.
- Prioritizes workload to complete tasks within required
- Completes other assignments as requested and assigned.
- May have access to personal health information ("PHI")
necessary to fulfill the above duties and responsibilities.--
Access to use and ability to disclose PHI is further defined by
each organization/department.Minimum Education & Experience
- Associate Degree in Accounting or equivalent years experience
- Two (2) years collections and billing experience, preferably in
the healthcare industry.Knowledge, Skills & Abilities Required:--
- Strong background of problem solving regarding billing and
- Detail oriented with strong organization, analytical and
- Advanced communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient with Adobe, Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
software. Able to utilize company scheduling and billing
- Ability to read and interpret financial reports.
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure with multiple
tasks, changing priorities, short deadlines and heavy
workload.Working Conditions & Physical Effort:--
- Work is normally performed in a typical interior/office work
- Ability to work flexible schedule and/or evening hours as
- Ability to sit in front of CPU for long periods of time.
- Physical activity is sedentary and may require occasional
lifting or carrying up to 10 lbs.CompensationThe pay rate for this
position is $19/hr and is not eligible for benefits. Benefits will
be explored after probationary period has ended.--
Keywords: Interim HealthCare, Trenton , Administrative Assistant Home Health (part-time), Administration, Clerical , Princeton, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...