Contract / Freelance Video Editor & Producer
Company: Syntagma Group
Posted on: May 5, 2021
The Video Producer/Editor is an experienced and versatile
producer responsible for creating and transforming storyboards and
concepts into high quality assets that educate, inspire, and
accurately depict and promote the brand. The Video Producer/Editor
will create and develop multi-media content for customer stories,
internal company announcement videos, external promotional social
videos, product marketing videos, recruiting videos and other
enterprise-wide projects. The Video Producer/Editor will work
collaboratively with client, the Lead Videographer, freelance
resources and other production staff to ensure on-time delivery of
compelling content. Job Requirements:
- ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
- Creates and develops multimedia, (audio/visual), content for
customer stories, internal company announcement videos, external
promotional social videos, product marketing videos, recruiting
videos, corporate training and other enterprise-wide projects.
- Record and edit video and sound projects, including selecting
program format for final output, capture/import media, organize raw
media, edit footage and sound files, create and insert static and
motion graphics and titling, adding music/voice over/sfx, manage
median archive project media.
- Script, storyboard, budget, allocate resources, set deadlines,
and select optimal forms of media for projects.
- Work collaboratively with the Lead Videographer, other
production staff and freelance resources to ensure on-time delivery
of compelling content. Work closely with the client to ensure the
concepts and materials meet the needs of the client
- Function as the creative and facilitative lead on video
projects. Analyze client needs and develop concepts to meet those
needs through the production process utilizing video or media.
- Help define and deliver next-generation video experiences,
keeping up with the evolving video and technology trends.
- QUALIFICATIONS : Minimum Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in media studies, communications, or a
- Three years of professional video production experience to
include managing video or content projects from start to finish
(planning, scheduling, shoots and shot lists, interviews,
downloading footage, editing and delivering to a wide variety of
content destinations - in product, on the web, on television, etc.)
- Mastery of editing software such as Avid, Adobe After Effects
or Adobe Premiere
Keywords: Syntagma Group, Trenton , Contract / Freelance Video Editor & Producer, Advertising , Princeton, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!