Search Engine Marketing Specialist (Remote)
Company: FMG Suite
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Remote friendly position!
About Our Culture
FMG Suite began 10 years ago and now has 300+ (and growing!)
employees connected across the globe. We embrace a fast-paced,
results-oriented culture, and focus on a healthy work/life balance.
We value collaboration and open, thoughtful communication. We
believe work should be both engaging and challenging, mixed with a
good sense of humor. Our goal is to invest in motivated, successful
individuals and watch them succeed both inside and outside of work.
We're building a winning team of A+ players and we hope you'll be
next to join us.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI)
At FMG Suite, we believe in the wholehearted acceptance of each
other regardless of our differences. We strive to foster an
environment that allows everyone to contribute to our mission in
their unique ways. With the belief that diversity propels
innovation, we are continually finding ways to cultivate a
commitment to diversity and inclusion in our employees, services,
and products, as well as in the communities in which we live and
What We Do
We're a marketing software company serving 25,000+ small business
owners, primarily financial advisors and insurance agents.
Generally, these growth-oriented businesses don't have dedicated
marketing departments but know they need to market themselves. Our
software helps them do just that. We work together to create
beautiful website designs, automated marketing tools, and
award-winning educational content, helping our customers build
better relationships with their clients with less hands-on
Our Employee Benefits
FMG Suite strives to be a top-tier employer. We continually
evaluate our benefits and total compensation packages to ensure we
offer our employees the most competitive package we can
- Optional Alternate 9-80 Work Schedule - with every other Friday
- Generous paid Holiday schedule with a paid Winter Holiday
- Paid Vacation and Sick Leave
- Robust Insurance Plan including company-paid Life, Short Term
Disability, Long Term Disability and Employee Assistance
- Matching 401(k) with immediate full vesting
- Paid Parental Leave
- Gym Reimbursement
About The Role
We are looking for a bright, engaging, talented Search Engine
Marketing Specialist who will utilize their digital prowess in
creating, managing, and optimizing winning digital marketing
campaigns including both paid and organic channels for FMG Suite's
clients. As a Search Engine Marketing Strategist with FMG Suite you
will be the tactical expert creating and managing the campaigns of
your assigned clients.
As a Search Engine Marketing Strategist with FMG Suite you should
also bring clear ideas of how digital tools will bring value to our
clients. You should have the ability to contribute to our clients
growth through creating, executing, and maintaining paid and
organic digital campaigns.
The position will handle the following responsibilities:
- Create, manage, optimize, and report on organic and paid
campaigns (PPC, SEO, Social) for clients assigned to you.
- Resolve customer service challenges related to the organic and
paid digital campaigns you are managing. Following through until
the issues are resolved.
- Ability to set proper expectations and resolve conflict with
clients throughout the setup and management of the digital
marketing campaigns you develop and manage.
- Work with FMG Suite's customer service tools (Salesforce, FMG
Suite's Advisor Admin, JIRA, Google Docs).
- Work closely with other Customer Service and Professional
Service departments (Virtual Marketing Assistants, Marketing
Specialist, Fulfillment, Customer Service, Reps, Customer Success
Coordinators, Domains, and our Marketing Specialists) to address
customer issues quickly, efficiently, and cohesively.
- Produce performance reporting on campaigns assigned to
- Understand what the FMG goals / mission is and help achieve
Required Skills and Experience:
- A desire to learn how to run PPC, Social, and SEO
- Customer service experience is preferred
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to manage and work with people from various
- Project management experience is a plus
- A passion for digital marketing
- Highly organized with a can do attitude
- Driven and a desire to WIN
Preferred Skills Or Experience
- Google AdWords certified, Analytics certified, Facebook
- Lean / Six Sigma understanding (certified even better)
FMG Suite is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to
providing employment opportunities regardless of sex, race, creed,
color, gender, religion, marital status, domestic partner status,
age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability,
medical condition, sexual orientation, pregnancy, military or
veteran status, and genetic information. If you require
accommodation to complete the application or interview process,
You can find out more about what it's like to work at FMG Suite, by
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: FMG Suite, Trenton , Search Engine Marketing Specialist (Remote), Advertising , Dayton, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!