Global Media Procurement Specialist
Company: Colgate-Palmolive Company
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Relocation Assistance Offered Within Country# -133661 -
Piscataway, New Jersey, United StatesIn an ever-changing and
dynamic world, our Supply Chain and Manufacturing professionals,
who are recognized as the best in the business, are essential to
quickly delivering our products to consumers worldwide. They are
responsible for ensuring we make quality products that consumers
love. Using advanced technology and an analytical mindset, they are
especially adept at continuously improving manufacturing processes.
This team comprises a variety of global roles and focus areas,
including operations, engineering, process development and
innovation, procurement, network operations, project management,
factory performance & reliability, packaging, continuous
improvement, and supply chain management.Join our team in
Piscataway, NJ!The Global Services Media & Digital Procurement
Specialist is responsible to support execution of the procurement
strategy for -$700MM global media spend. The role leads sourcing
activities which support internal and external collaborators while
delivering efficiencies and optimization in Media, Agency
Operations and Digital Marketing Categories. Primary
responsibilities include: supporting partners in the areas of
Working Media, Non-Working Media, Advertising Production, and the
Agency fee management for traditional and digital media for
Colgate-Palmolive. This role mainly interacts with mid level
business leaders (Manager & Director Level) in Corporate as well as
external agency partners.Responsibilities
- Implement the Media eSourcing strategy for the corporation,
working closely with the priorities of each Division
- Identify and develop major Funding the Growth initiatives, gain
local, divisional and global alignment and delivers financial
result to the bottom line
- Collaborates with internal collaborators and agency partners to
develop the local media value tracking mechanism in order to report
savings/added new value.
- Ensure regular updates of results, savings and specific
projects throughout monthly reports and the utilization of the
- Owning the engagement of the internal partners i.e. functional
Media/Digital & Marketing leads to understand global Media business
context and needs to build the pipeline of projects that have that
the highest savings potential.
- Advertising Production, and Agency Fee Management within
- Assists Marketing partners in the monthly and quarterly agency
fee management process.
- Leads and is accountable for the out-of scope agency fees for
- Assists in the development and roll-out of the Indirect
Procurement strategy to coordinate Advertising Production.
- Leads request for information (RFI) and request for proposal
(RFP) for the Media and Agency categories, and other procurement
e-tools and process such as Ariba.
- Ensure Effective Media Buying and Negotiations.
- Ensure robust Buying and Negotiation processes, strategies and
the tools to supervise spend.
- Monitor and assure alignment of all costs, fees, SOWs and KPIs
for managed spend.
- Build CP Media capability and expertises.
- Develop and communicate media procurement and agency management
- Identify and develop metrics, reporting tools, and processes to
support media objectives.
- Driving Agency Performance.
- Support Divisional and Local teams to drive alignment of all
principal media and communications agencies with global strategies
and contractual commitments.
- Track and report media volume discounts.
- Monitor performance against agreed KPIs and drive improvements
in line with agreed targets.Required Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or Business related field.
- At least 5 years of Marketing, Procurement, Supply Chain,
CS&L or Financial experience including 2 years of Media
environment (Media Procurement, Media Consultant, Media Agency,
Advertising) experience.Equal Opportunity EmployerColgate is an
equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national
origin, ethnicity, age, disability, marital status, veteran status
(United States positions), or any other characteristic protected by
law.Are you interested in working for Colgate-Palmolive? You can
apply online and attach all relevant documents such as a cover
letter and resume or CV. Applications received by e-mail are not
considered in the selection process. Become part of our team. We
look forward to your application.Colgate-Palmolive is a leading
global consumer products company, tightly focused on Oral Care,
Personal Care, Home Care and Pet Nutrition. Colgate sells its
products in over 200 countries and territories around the world
under such internationally recognised brand names as Colgate,
Palmolive, elmex, Tom's of Maine, Sorriso, Speed Stick, Lady Speed
Stick, Softsoap, Irish Spring, Protex, Sanex, Elta MD, PCA Skin,
Ajax, Axion, Fabuloso, Soupline and Suavitel, as well as Hill's
Science Diet and Hill's Prescription Diet. -For more information
about Colgate's global business, visit the Company's web site at .
To learn more about Colgate Bright Smiles, Bright Futures - oral
health education programme, please visit . To learn more about
Hill's and the Hill's Food, Shelter & Love program -please visit .
To learn more about Tom's of Maine -please visit -.Reasonable
accommodation during the application process is available for
persons with disabilities. Please contact
Application_Accommodation@colpal.com with the subject
"Accommodation Request" should you require accommodation.
Keywords: Colgate-Palmolive Company, Trenton , Global Media Procurement Specialist, Advertising , Piscataway, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!