Senior Financial Reporting Analyst
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Position Summary:This position is responsible to analyze past
financial performance to predict future performance and to advise
the company on its financial strategy. This may include forecasting
future revenues and expenditures as well as modeling capital
structure and budgeting. Will keep track of the company's financial
plan. As part of the Finance and Accounting team will be assigned
responsibilities within the functions of the department. -Essential
Responsibilities: - - - - - - - - -Assists with preparation and
review of Forms 10K and Form 10Q and other SEC filings such as
Proxy as required. - - - - - - - - - -Assists in Preparation and
review of financial statements, footnote disclosures, supplemental
schedules and MD&A sections. - - - - - - - - -Review
presentation and disclosure in accordance with US GAAP and SEC
requirements, including XBRL taxonomies. - - - - - - - - -Prepares,
maintains and reviews XBRL/IXBRL tagging as needed. - - - - - - - -
-Reviews and tests several key processes for management in
compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley section 404 requirements. - - - - -
- - - -Ensures compliance with SEC and US GAAP disclosure
requirements; prepares quarterly/annual disclosure checklists. - -
- - - - - - -Assists outside consultants such as valuation firms
and technical accounting firms as needed for financial reporting
related projects. - - - - - - - - -Performs research of technical
accounting pronouncements/GAAP/SEC requirements and informs finance
management of any new relevant issues that may affect the Company.
- - - - - - - - -Assists with drafting of accounting memos related
to new accounting matters. - - - - - - - - -Assists and leads with
implementation of complex areas of technical accounting. - - - - -
- - - -Assists with complex areas of accounting including stock
compensation and IBNR. -Works with third party providers and
internal resources to ensure accounting in these areas is correctly
measured and disclosed. - - - - - - - - - -Perform accounting
research and analysis as required. -Assist in the implementation of
new and existing accounting pronouncements. - - - - - - - -
-Provide support to other groups in the Corporate Finance
Department on an as-needed basis. - - - - - - - - -Assist in the
preparation of document support for and work closely with the
External Auditors. - - - - - - - - -Investigate and resolve audit
findings, account discrepancies, and issues of non-compliance -
-Other Important Responsibilities:
- Handles related email and telephone correspondence in a timely
and professional manner.
- Responds to inquiries for the purpose of resolving problems,
providing information and/or referring to appropriate
- As part of the EMS- Environment Management System, will meet
compliance obligations and accountability by contributing but not
limited to the company's recycling guidelines, proper waste and
other environmental performance practices - - - - - - - - -Will be
required to perform other job functions, as assigned -Required
Skills and Competencies:
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics.
- 5+ years public/private accounting combination.
- CPA or progress towards CPA required
- Strong general technical accounting background
- SEC Reporting experience preferred. Familiarity with Workiva a
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Strong written, communication and strong interpersonal
- Excellent problem- solving skills.
- Excellent record keeping and auditing skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
-Physical qualifications and work environment:
- Must be able to work beyond a 40-hour week during upgrades or
new functionality rollout if necessary.
- Must be able to work flex schedule. Weekends and late hours or
- Must have valid driver's license and personal vehicle.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Must be able to sustain office work for 8+ hours per day
including the following:
- Sitting in an office chair
- Reaching for the telephone
- Standing at office equipment
- Hearing for phone use
- Sight for computer use
- Office environment is of moderate noise level. - EOE
Keywords: CompoSecure, Trenton , Senior Financial Reporting Analyst, Advertising , Somerset, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!