Junior Proposal Writer
Posted on: May 28, 2023
Bringing smiles is what we do at TTEC--- for you and the
customer. As a Junior Proposal Writer working remotely in USA,
you'll be a part of creating and delivering amazing customer
experiences while you also #experienceTTEC, an award-winning
employment experience and company culture.What You'll be DoingDo
you have a passion for writing, creating, and business development?
Looking for an opportunity to learn more about the government
sector industry? In this role, you'll support the coordination and
creation of proposal response content for public and private sector
requests for information (RFIs), requests for proposals (RFPs),
other procurement documents and unsolicited proposals. You'll
report to the VP of Solutions Architecture. We're looking for a
leader to Act as one, as you will encourage and motivate you team
to resolve issues, accomplish goals and influence their career
mobility.During a Typical Day, You'll
- Monitor and analyze RFP opportunities and create RFP overviews
for the business development team that communicate key dates and
- Collaborate with subject matter experts (SMEs), program and
proposal managers, and the Director of Business Development to
draft content that clearly articulates TTEC's strategies and
approaches in fulfilling all elements of the scope of services
while also consistently communicating win themes that differentiate
TTEC from its competitors.
- Adeptly communicate with SMEs and conduct research to gather
the data required to complete an effective, accurate, and dynamic
- Review and understand client requirements. Conceptualize and
write compelling RFP responses by using or customizing boilerplate
material from the content library, or by developing content from
scratch as needed to address specific requirements.
- Research and collaborate with team members to identify
projects/programs that are the most applicable in describing TTEC's
past performance and corporate capabilities. - Ensure that all
claims made in writing can be substantiated. - If statistics have
been gathered from credible media, external documents, online
sources, etc., cite the source or provide a link.
- Write clear, persuasive, and articulate proposal sections;
translate complex ideas into easily understandable text.
- Demonstrate understanding of document template management and
basic design elements that contribute to consistent, dynamic
proposals that can easily be read and understood.
- Contribute to the writing of resumes and descriptions of past
performance; participate in the development of more technically
complex proposal sections.
- Identify content gaps and work with SME to obtain and compose
- Manage/track all aspects of content preparation, revision, and
submission; collaborate and coordinate inputs from sales,
technical, and legal teams.
- Work on multiple RFI-RFPs simultaneously, balancing milestones
and due dates of each.
- Serves as Content Manager for content library.What You Bring to
- 3-year equivalent work experience
- Bachelor's degree in English, communications, marketing, or
- 1 year of proposal writing for municipal or state governments
- Able to write from a perspective that meets the informational
needs of that audience while also positioning TTEC as the best
- Ability to accelerate content development and production to
meet proposal scheduling demands.
- Ability to track and share work progress and action items using
a variety of tools.
- Ability to work in a dynamic team environment with diverse
remotely based personnel and organizations.Compensation and
- The anticipated starting salary range for individuals
expressing interest in this position is $70,000 to $85,000 -USD.
This position is eligible to participate in an annual incentive
programWhat You Can Expect
- Supportive of your career and professional development
- An inclusive culture and community minded organization where
giving back is encouraged
- A global team of curious lifelong learners guided by our
- Ask us about our paid time off (PTO) and wellness and
- And yes... a great compensation package and performance bonus
opportunities, benefits you'd expect and maybe a few that would
pleasantly surprise you (like tuition reimbursement)Visit
www.mybenefits.ttec.com for more information.About TTECOur business
is about making customers happy. That's all we do. Since 1982,
we've helped companies build engaged, pleased, profitable customer
experiences powered by our combination of humanity and technology.
On behalf of many of the world's leading iconic and hypergrowth
brands, we talk, message, text, and video chat with millions of
customers every day. These exceptional customer experiences start
with you.TTEC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer where
all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a
protected veteran. TTEC embraces and is committed to building a
diverse and inclusive workforce that respects and empowers the
cultures and perspectives within our global teams. We aim to
reflect the communities we serve, by not only delivering amazing
service and technology, but also humanity. We make it a point to
make sure all our employees feel valued, belonging, and comfortable
being their authentic selves at work. As a global company, we know
diversity is our strength because it enables us to view things from
different vantage points and for you to bring value to the table in
your own unique way.#LI-Remote
Keywords: TTEC, Trenton , Junior Proposal Writer, Advertising , Trenton, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...