Marketing Communication & Digital Marketing Associate - 18-50796
Company: On-Board Companies
Location: Franklin Lakes
Posted on: November 19, 2018
Job DescriptionHiring a Contract Copywriter IIIDuration: 1 YearClient Location: Franklin Lakes, NJWork Schedule: 40 Hours WeeklyPay Rate: $40.00 HourlyBenefits: ACA Compliant Medical Insurance
DESCRIPTION OF JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- 50% Coordinate a broad array of ongoing global brand communications projects and tools.
- Projects may include print, digital, electronic, video, web and multimedia projects.
- Coordinate assignments from project development to copy to design to production working with internal creative services team.
- Develop and manage communications timeline for assigned projects, as well as obtain copy approvals for assigned projects.
- Beneficial to have knowledge of market segmentation and customer profiling.
- Responsible for coordinating the production of various communications projects, including interaction with internal creative services team and external vendors for project management, approvals, proofs and delivery.
- Knowledge of market segmentation and customer profiling.
- A solid understanding of the principles of customer centricity and message segmentation is required.
- Message segmentation should be incorporated into all applicable marketing communications.
- 25% Brand associate engagement event program management, including global “Being Client” associate engagement event involving coordinating global event calendar, working with site contacts to plan event agenda and activities, update and customize master presentations for events including multimedia aspects, some travel may be required, etc.
- 15% Other duties as assigned including promotional project support for different Client platforms and the Brand Office Team on miscellaneous projects.
- Experience coordinating workstyle video shoots (executive interviews), handling editorial review and providing feedback to vendor managing video production.
- 10% Other duties as assignedQUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED
- Degree in Marketing, Communications or related field.
- Experience coordinating communications projects essential. Client-service oriented. Candidate should understand marketing communications function, and have experience with the creative services function. Knowledge of promotional production processes and fluency with print collateral, content development and management for intranet/internet.
- Familiarity with market segmentation and customer profiling a plus.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Adobe AcrobatREQUIRED EDUCATION
- BA – Marketing, Communications or Business degree
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Adobe Acrobat Professional
- Minimum of three years business experience; medical technology industry a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to manage a variety of assigned marketing communication projects
- Success in navigating cross-functional, global businesses – must be able to collaborate with various work teams effectively to achieve timely results.
- Candidate should understand creative services and production processes and have fluency with print collateral, video and digital content development and management for intranet/internet sites
- Familiarity with market segmentation and customer profiling
- Well organized with good process management skills
- Demonstrated ability to organize work and establish priorities.To Apply for immediate consideration please send resume to Louis Moliterno at Louis.Moliterno@onboardusa.com and reference job # 18-50796 in the Subject Line and indicate the best times to contact you (please include nights and weekends if needed). On-Board was founded in 1976 by Robert L. Wilson to provide Engineering and Design services to the chemical manufacturing industry. Today, On-Board is a thriving privately held family of companies with services including: Consulting, Professional Engineering, Industrial Maintenance and Facility Management, Contracted Manufacturing and Production Services, as well as Temporary Staffing and Recruiting throughout North America. The On-Board Family of Companies conducts operations through its Corporate Headquarters located in East Windsor, NJ along with Regional Offices in New Castle, DE and Wake Forest, NC. On-Board’s Mission is to provide “Flexible Service by applying the talents of our people, work processes and technology to meet our clients’ expectations in a Safe, Responsible and Dependable manner.” **Candidates must complete background and drug screenings before starting any assignment. On-Board Companies provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.Company DescriptionOn-Board was founded in 1976 by Robert L. Wilson to provide Engineering and Design services to the chemical manufacturing industry. Today, On-Board is a thriving privately held family of companies with services including: Consulting, Professional Engineering, Industrial Maintenance and Facility Management, Contracted Manufacturing and Production Services, as well as Temporary Staffing and Recruiting throughout North America.One of the unique aspects of On-Board is our ability to customize solutions with each of the complimentary business verticals to satisfy our partners goals including Total Solutions.
Keywords: On-Board Companies, Trenton , Marketing Communication & Digital Marketing Associate - 18-50796, Advertising , Franklin Lakes, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!