Energetic Fitness Instructor
Company: THE MAX Challenge
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Charismatic, passionate, fitness-orientated professional with
leadership skills wanted for the highly successful THE MAX
Challenge. Part-time, hourly position available to begin ASAP.
Available same hour every day a MUST, open availability in general
a huge plus.
Must be able to inspire and lead a class of 10-20 people. Must be a
fast learner, autonomous, self-starter that has a passion for
fitness, changing lives and inspiring others. Seeking those with
exceptional people skills, able to generate close-knit
relationships, and those who possess the "IT" factor. This position
is for a responsible, organized leader who can execute an amazing
workout plan while keeping things fun for our members. Instructor
must be able to coach, train, inspire and connect with members to
deliver an energetic, positive and consistent MAX Challenge
- Kickboxing or fitness instruction experience a plus but not
necessary we will train the right candidate.
- Background in Aerobics/Cross fit/Martial
Arts/Boxing/Dancing/Acting/Public speaking A PLUS!
- Have a current CPR/AED certificate or plan to get one upon
- Experience in fitness membership sales, a bonus.
- Proven successful leadership skills.
- Coaching/Motivation ability highly sought after.
- Role model of leadership behavior, attitude and culture during
- Monitor member attrition
- Become MAX Challenge certified instructor by way of the
Instructor Exam with 6 months of start date
- Participate with Team Members to create/write workouts
- Educate members on our Nutrition Plan
Hourly pay per class, free MAX membership, paid training, paid
required MAX instructor certification, positive family atmosphere
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: THE MAX Challenge, Trenton , Energetic Fitness Instructor, Education / Teaching , Pennington, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!