Senior Electrical Engineer
Company: Heller Industries
Posted on: November 19, 2021
Heller Industries is looking for a Senior Electrical Engineer to
address our growing need to develop new products and provide
upgrades to customer installed base. The position is located in
Florham Park, NJ and reports to the Vice President of
- BA in Electrical Engineering/Electronics
- > 3 years of experience
- Experience with industrial automation
- Experience with circuit design software (e.g. OrCAD, Solid
- Experience interfacing with customers andDesired
- Experience with Semiconductor equipment
- Experience developing firmware for single board
- Develop electrical and control systems product
- Create Electrical Drawing Schematics - using OrCAD ad Solid
- Present EE related material (Design, Problem Analysis,
Solutions) in customer meetings
- Generate detailed test reports.
- Generate new P/Ns in system, release and generate ECN's.
- Design, build, test and document oven retrofit kits.
- Design and build test fixtures for engineering and service
- Build and test product improvements on in house ovens.
- Pre-check retrofit kits before shipping them to customers.
- Generate engineering documentation as needed.
- Provide remote and on-site expert level support to customer
- Work with certification agencies to verify compliance with
industry standards.Personal Attributes
- Team player
- Self-Starter, Focused, Versatile
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, dynamic
environment as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Attention to detail and follow-through skills.
- Ethics and cultural values consistent with Heller's standards
of excellence Physical Requirements/Work Environment
- 10% travel including domestic and international trips to other
Heller sites, vendors and customers for up to 2 weeks.
Keywords: Heller Industries, Trenton , Senior Electrical Engineer, Engineering , Dayton, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!