Company: Solomon Page
Posted on: November 19, 2021
Our client, a great company that has been growing for over years
has an immediate opening for Engineering Technician. This is an
opportunity to get a foot in the door of a highly successful
- Excellent industry leading company, collaborative company
- Highly experienced leadership team.
- Potential for career growth!
Position: Engineering TechnicianJob Location: Mahwah, NJInitial
Duration: 12 Months Contract
In this position you will: Provides technical support to engineers
and scientists on a variety of technical tasks:Responsibilities may
involve some or all of the following:
- Develops and recommends procedures and methods and prepares
technical reports and documentation.
- Performs technical evaluations of events to determine root
cause; recommends corrective action.
- Responsibilities are within the Technical Specialty/Skilled
Trade Function as a generalist or in a combination of disciplines.
- This job typically requires a minimum of 2 or more years'
- This position requires knowledge that is acquired through
experience, specialized education or training.
- The role has clearly defined procedures and tasks as well as
defined guidelines to aid in decision making.
- Test administration involving set-up, joint simulator operation
and data collection.
- Characterization of materials using techniques such as WLI and
- The job requires a basic understanding of work routines and
procedures in own discipline.
- Test equipment and laboratory maintenance, including test
- Role requires individual to be 100% on-site
We are seeking candidates who are interested working in Mahwah, NJ
area and are available for immediate hire. If interested, please
The Solomon Page DistinctionSolomon Page offers a comprehensive
benefit program for hourly employees. We pride ourselves on
offering medical, dental, 401(k), direct deposit and commuter
benefits to our employees, including freelancers - which sets us
apart in the industries we serve.
About Solomon PageFounded in 1990, Solomon Page is a specialty
niche provider of staffing and executive search solutions across a
wide array of functions and industries. The success of Solomon Page
reflects an organic growth strategy supported by a highly
entrepreneurial culture. Acting as a strategic partner to our
clients and candidates, we focus on providing customized solutions
and building long-term relationships based on trust, respect, and
the consistent delivery of excellent results. For more information
and additional opportunities, visit: solomonpage.com and connect
with us on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
Keywords: Solomon Page, Trenton , Engineering Technician, Engineering , Dayton, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!