DevOps Engineer (remote)
Company: Virtually Human
Posted on: January 15, 2022
- Want To Work For a Cutting Edge Tech Start-Up Within Blockchain
- Are you a motivated, results-oriented team player?
- Do You Appreciate the Flexibility of Working From Home?
Virtually Human Studios (VHS) in exploring the fringes of
entertainment delivery for the next generation. Founded in 2019,
Virtually Human is a gaming and entertainment blockchain startup
and proud creators of the viral NFT gaming platform of its time,
ZED RUN. VHS has partnered with some of the most innovative and
leading gaming and sports giants around the world, including Unikn
and Atari just to name a few.
See what we have planned this year - Virtually Human Studio Product
We are looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer to join and
contribute to the delivery of our Blockchain entertainment product,
working within a medium size team and supported by the CTO.
You have extensive experience working as a DevOps Engineer and
implementing Infrastructure as Code. You are a team player who can
get up to speed quickly, and can influence and motivate them for
alignment with key business objectives.
You have the flexibility required to work with a globally
distributed development team across multiple time zones along with
a good internet connection at all times to allow for easy
facilitation of group video calls. You can write and speak fluent
- Experience monitoring and supporting Kubernetes backed
infrastructure ideally on Google Cloud Platform
- Hands-on experience with Terraform (or similar infrastructure
as code tools) for large automation tasks
- Ability to diagnose and solve problems while under
- A clear understanding of best practices for infrastructure
development with proactive involvement with the core development
- Demonstrated experience using Python, GIT, SQL, Visualisation
Libraries, Data Notebooks (e.g. jupyter) and Linux
- Experience with blockchain technology, smart contracts is
- Google cloud experience is desirable but not essential.
Why Work For VHS?
- Attractive and competitive salary
- Flexible work from home arrangement
- Unlimited Annual leave
- Work from home, education and wellness allowance
- A supportive friendly environment of dedicated and passionate
- Exposure to the new aged world of Blockchain and NFT's;
To be considered for this position please provide a copy of your
resume and cover letter and/or digital video resume outlining and
addressing the selection criteria.
Keywords: Virtually Human, Trenton , DevOps Engineer (remote), Engineering , Dayton, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!