Senior Manager, Data Engineering.
Company: Johnson & Johnson
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Johnson & Johnson is currently recruiting for a Senior Manager
of Data Engineering located in Bridgewater New Jersey, United
States or Europe.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united
the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 130 years. We embrace
research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and
services to advance the health and well-being of people.
With $82.6 billion in 2020 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's
most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care
products, as well as a provider of related services, for the
consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. There are
more than 260 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing over
135,000 people and with products touching the lives of over a
billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the
talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the
career opportunities to help make it happen.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness
of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal
The Johnson & Johnson Supply Chain Digital & Analytics ("JJSC DNA")
group is seeking a Senior Manager of Data Engineering to enable
Johnson & Johnson Operating System (JJOS) to make better business
decision using unified data and democratizing the data model. In
addition, senior manager would work closely with business and IT
functions to deliver data projects in timely and cost-effective
- Manage portfolio of data projects and work closely with
business and IT functions to deliver data projects in timely and
- Manage development of provisioning data pipes for reporting and
- Map the base data elements which needs to be transformed and
- Work with business to get understanding of their data
- Help Business improve process and help business to make data
- A bachelor's is required. A Master's Degree in engineering or
related discipline, e.g. statistics, operations research, computer
science, mathematics; computer science degree is highly
- 8 years of work experience in relevant work experience in data
analysis or related field.
- Strong demonstrated understanding of data lifecycle required
around data ingestion (ingest data from disparate systems into
cloud computing environment), data contextualization (merging large
data sets, developing algorithms to merge and clean data); data
insights and analytics is required.
- Familiarity with different types of databases and business
applications of distributed computing (e.g. MapReduce, HIVE,
- Proven ability to understand massive disparate data sets and
transform the information into clear insights for the
- Experience of working with IT and application development
- Knowledge of ERP systems
- Experience in one or BI software tools like Tableau, Qlik,
Power BI, etc.
- Strong communication and influencing skills.
- Demonstrated experience in setting up and managing data in
cloud computing environment (AWS or MS Azure) highly
- People leader experience required.
- Familiarity with large datasets and understanding of data
analysis workflows is required.
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time, including
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity
Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected
veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis
United States-New Jersey-Bridgewater-430 Route 22
North America-United States, Europe/Middle East/Africa
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)
Keywords: Johnson & Johnson, Trenton , Senior Manager, Data Engineering., Engineering , Bridgewater, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!