IT End User Services Engineer - Hybrid
Posted on: June 25, 2022
SUMMARY OF POSITION: The IT End User Services Engineer
responsible for providing Tier 2 and 3 troubleshooting and
operational support including operating systems releases, upgrades,
service pack installations, bug fixes, and security updates to
colleagues at various locations. This position will help solve
critical issues and be a point of contact for other members of the
team.VACCINATION REQUIREMENT:To be considered for U.S.-based
positions unless currently employed by WCG, where permitted by
applicable law (including any applicable reasonable accommodation,
medical or religious exemption), candidates must have received or
be willing to receive the COVID-19 vaccine by start date.EDUCATION
- Associate degree in Computer Science, or related disciplines
are preferred.CERTIFICATIONS/LICENSE/REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS:
- CompTIA A+ and/or Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate
(MSCA) Windows 10 certification desired.QUALIFICATIONS/EXPERIENCE:
- 5+ years of End User Computer engineering experience in a
medium to large Enterprise with documented policies and
- 3+ years of Tier 3 support to on-site and remote end users for
desktops, laptops, and related desktop devices like docking
stations, monitors, etc.
- 2+ years of experience and expertise in Windows operating
systems and tools, gold image builds, deployment and
- Solid experience with MS patching/updates using SCCM or similar
- Good working knowledge of VDI technologies (VMWare, Citrix,
- Good working knowledge of Active Directory, MS Exchange, O365,
Windows 7, 8, 10, and related Microsoft tools, enterprise class
printers, conference room AV and telephony equipment, etc.
- Ability to work independently and with team members located
across several locations globally in an efficient and collaborative
- High degree of energy, accountability, initiative and
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.ESSENTIAL
DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES: To perform this job successfully, an
individual must be able to perform each essential duty and
responsibility satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are
representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or ability required.
- Creation & Management of global standard gold image(s) for end
user devices including PC (physical and virtual), mobile and
- Patch Management: design & development of global Microsoft
- Design & Development of global automated application deployment
mechanism for standard software.
- Contact hardware and software vendors and work with their
engineers to escalate investigation and resolution of
- Implementation of Security standards as agreed upon with IT
- Initiate and manage HW and SW lifecycle.
- Build end user Deployments and Manage Rollouts of standard
- Resolution of any escalated user tickets (L3 Support).
- Provide Tier 2 IT support to onsite and remote end users on a
variety of IT hardware and software issues as needed.
- Comply with all relevant helpdesk and IT policies and
- Complete assigned tasks and projects in a timely manner without
need for direct supervision.
- Respond to off hours support in case of emergencies.
- Participate in meetings, compliance and job-related training
(including SOP reading, certification, etc.) as required.
- Participate in root cause analysis and related documentation
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor. These may, on occasion,
be unrelated to the position described here.
- Attendance and punctuality are essential functions of the
position.SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: None.TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS:
Ability to travel domestic and internationally, approximately 10%
of the time, including overnight stays as necessary, consistent
with project needs and office location.WCG is proud to be an equal
opportunity employer - Qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
national origin or ancestry, religion or creed, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, disability,
genetic information, citizenship, veteran status, reprisal or any
other legally recognized basis or status protected by federal,
state or local law.
Keywords: WCG, Trenton , IT End User Services Engineer - Hybrid, Engineering , Princeton, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!