NJDOH Senior Consultant - Cloud Engineer
Company: Sunrise Systems Inc
Posted on: November 24, 2022
Sunrise System Inc. is currently looking for -Cloud Engineer -in
Trenton, NJ -with one of our top clients. -
Job Title: - -Cloud Engineer
Job Id: 22-11602
Location: Trenton, NJ -08625
Duration: 4 -months
Position Type: Hourly contract Position (W2 only)
NOTE: Company policy requires newly hired employees to be fully
vaccinated for COVID-19 as of their start date. Company is an equal
opportunity employer and will provide reasonable accommodation to
the unvaccinated in accordance with federal, state, and local
Hybrid (3 days in office)
This senior consultant is for an Cloud data Engineer that will lead
in data pipelines and data infrastructure as well as build or
assist in any data engineering tasks.
The State of NJ is seeking an Cloud Data Engineer that will assist
in maintaining, and monitoring infrastructure as well as build or
assist in building data transformation pipelines. Candidate must
have prior experience with AWS or Azure and extensive knowledge of
python for ETL development. Additional Cloud-based tools experience
is important (see skills section)
Required skills include experience with the following:
- Extensive experience leveraging Python to build data
transformation pipelines (ETL) and experience with libraries such
as pandas and numpy.
- Extensive experience with Spark framework (PySpark) for writing
complex data transformation logic using AWS EMR Jupyter
- Advanced working SQL knowledge and experience working with
relational databases, query authoring (SQL) as well as working
familiarity with a variety of databases.
- Experience using AWS Glue and AWS EMR to construct data
- Experience with AWS cloud services: EC2, EMR, Athena,
StepFunctions, CloudWatch, EventBridge, Lambda
The candidate should have a demonstrable track record of the
- Experience building and optimizing 'big data' data pipelines,
architectures, and datasets.
- Experience performing root cause analysis on internal and
external data and processes to answer specific business questions
and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Strong analytic skills related to working with unstructured
- Building processes supporting data transformation, data
visualization, data structures, metadata, dependency, and workload
- A successful history of manipulating, processing and extracting
value from large disconnected datasets.
- Working knowledge of message queuing, stream processing, and
highly scalable 'big data' data stores.
- Strong project management and organizational skills.
- Experience supporting and working with cross-functional teams
in a dynamic environment.
- We are looking for a candidate with 5+ years of experience in a
Data Engineer role
- Graduate degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Informatics,
Information Systems or another quantitative field preferred
They should also have experience using the following
- Experience with relational SQL and NoSQL databases, including
- Experience with data pipeline and workflow management tools:
AWS Glue, Airflow,etc.
- Experience with stream-processing systems: Storm,
- Experience with object-oriented/object function scripting
languages: Python, Java, etc.
- It is a strong possibility for extension beyond the stated date
- This will be onsite in Trenton NJ immediately with up 2 days
- Please do not submit any candidates that are unable to relocate
prior to start of the assignment.
- The manager prefers Green Card and US Citizens at this point,
based on a long term desire to consider this position for
employment directly with the State. It is not inevitable, just a
possibility a few years in the future.
- few years in the future.
Suresh -R -
Phone: 732 272 0294 - Email: -
Or Jayabalaji - -Delivery Manager - Staffing Services
Mobile: 908-440-1557 - Email: - email@example.com
Keywords: Sunrise Systems Inc, Trenton , NJDOH Senior Consultant - Cloud Engineer, Engineering , Trenton, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!