Cloud Infrastructure Engineer
Company: Sunrise Systems Inc
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Sunrise System Inc. is currently looking for Cloud
Infrastructure Engineer in Princeton, NJ with one of our top
Job Title: -Cloud Infrastructure Engineer
Job Id: 23-00306
Location: Princeton, NJ 08543
Duration: Full time
Position Type: Hourly contract Position (W2 only)
NOTE: Company policy requires newly hired employees to be fully
vaccinated for COVID-19 as of their start date. Company is an equal
opportunity employer and will provide reasonable accommodation to
the unvaccinated in accordance with federal, state, and local
Job Description: -
- Position is for full time employee supporting Cloud and local
infrastructure data center in Princeton, NJ. Onsite presence is a
required for 3 days per week at Client site in Nassau Park -
- System engineering for Scientific computing to support advanced
compute environments in AWS cloud. Systems engineering for Hybrid
cloud environments integrating data center infrastructure, compute
clusters with Cloud and Lab workflows.
- Participate in all stages of Cloud infrastructure provisioning,
primarily providing the development, test, and production support.
AWS is the primary cloud platform.
- Implement cloud services, process and cost
- Implementation security best practices and initiatives at all
levels of the cloud, data center & Lab systems.
- Adhere to principles/pillars on incident management and service
level objectives - Service Now.
- Work closely with Scientific Computing Engineering
infrastructure engineers to apply/improve the automation scripts
and system designs to improve systems efficiency in production
- Ensure maximum uptime and stability of cloud and on-premises
environments, especially in development, test, and production
- Apply the latest OS and security patches ensuring the
compatibility of underlying running application.
- Handle service desk & JIRA tickets and mitigate any production
- Ensure accurate knowledge base documentation in a timely
- AWS Cloud Practitioner / Solutions Architect - Associate
certification is a must.
- Strong knowledge of Cloud Platforms in AWS (3+ years) is
- Google, Azure cloud experience is a plus.
- Relevant work experience (3+ years) in IT infrastructure and
data center management.
- Experience with containerized microservices delivered with
Docker, Kubernetes (Kops, AWS EKS), or OpenShift 4.x a
- Experience with hybrid infrastructure systems.
- Bachelor's degree in technology related, engineering or
computer science (a plus).
- Red Hat Certified Engineer certification is a plus.
- Background in Pharmaceutical or Biotechnology is a plus.
- Strong knowledge of Cloud services in AWS (3+ years) is
- Experience as a Linux and Windows server
- The ability to work with little supervision; must be
self-driven and motivated.
- Manage & optimize unified logging system and APM (Application
Performance Management) monitoring tools, constantly reduce the
MTTR (Mean Time to Recovery).
- Monitoring and proactive incident management.
- Strong scripting skills using Shell and Python or Go (a
- Some knowledge of web application programming languages (such
- Ability to proactively triage on troubleshooting urgent
production issues under high time pressure with precision.
- Experience in working collaboratively with various R&ED
teams throughout the organization to resolve mission critical
- Excellent written and oral communication skills necessary to
produce and process technical documents.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills and the ability
to translate business requirements into information systems
- Experience with IT security.
- Someone who is a team player.
- Participate in a weekly on-call rotation (-every 3-4 weeks) as
- Provide mission critical production support in case of an
outage during off business hours if necessary.
Maheswar Thirumal -- Sunrise Systems Inc - -
Mobile: 732-436-1040 -- -Direct: 732-272-0404 -
Mail id: - - -
Satya -Delivery Manager
Direct: (732) 2720262 -Email:
Keywords: Sunrise Systems Inc, Trenton , Cloud Infrastructure Engineer, Engineering , Princeton, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!