Senior Windows VMware Engineer
Company: CYNET SYSTEMS
Posted on: January 27, 2023
- Manage daily operations of 24/7 IT infrastructure under Open
Systems (Windows/VMWare/Vblock/Linux/ Solaris/AIX).
- Monitor and manage incidents and request tickets for content,
proper routing, first call resolution, problem detection, and
- Manage the delivery of services and resources to meet or exceed
service level agreements and key performance indicators.
- Own Service Level Agreements agreed between Client and customer
and ensure they are met all the time.
- Leading the Disaster Recovery measures and all other ITSM
process areas for Open Systems to comply with customs
- Ensure all operational processes and procedures are documented
- Lead incident management, request management, problem
management, change management, configuration management, release
and deployment management, and disaster recovery
- Manage and communicate high-severity issues through resolution,
providing accurate and timely status reports to
- Lead the team in the design and development of new services and
- Update and modify the modernization roadmap to optimize and
improve service performance.
- Lead the troubleshooting of complex issues to resolution,
keeping management and stakeholders apprised of status and root
cause, as applicable.
- Coordinate with customers and stakeholders as necessary to
complete required operation and maintenance activities.
- B.S. degree from an accredited institution in Computer Science,
Engineering, and Mathematics.
- 10+ years of experience in troubleshooting, maintenance,
enhancement, and operations of enterprise IT systems.
- 5+ years of experience designing, implementing and
administering VMWare, Red Hat, and Windows.
- 3+ years of experience in a leadership role.
- Strong oral and written communication skills including briefing
Desired Skills and Abilities:
- Certified ITIL 4 Managing Professional or Strategic
- Experience with JIRA and ServiceNow.
- 2+ years of experience leading Federal Government contract
programs using Agile methodologies, preferably SAFe ITIL
- Experience utilizing metrics and data to drive program
- 3+ years providing technical leadership migrating from
on-premise to the cloud (AWS, Azure, or Google).
- Experience with DevSecOps.
- Strong communication skills.
- Should have the ability to work independently.
- To adhere to quality standards, regulatory requirements, and
- To provide support for on-call escalations and incident and
- To independently resolve tickets and ensure that the agreed SLA
of ticket volume and time are met for the team.
- To ensure positive customer experience and CSAT through First
Call Resolution and minimum rejected resolutions or Reopen
- Work on value-adding activities such as Knowledge base update
and management, Training freshers, coaching analysts, and
conducting interviews or participation in hiring drives.
- To participate or contribute to EN business in the creation of
proposals to drive Service improvement plans.
Keywords: CYNET SYSTEMS, Trenton , Senior Windows VMware Engineer, Engineering , Princeton, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!