APP&SYS ENG - Identity and Access Management Engineer
Posted on: March 18, 2023
Identity and Access Management Engineer
Job Number: 23-00067
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare
solutions. Eclaro is looking for an Identity and Access Management
Engineer for our client in Princeton, NJ. -
Eclaro's client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry,
providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a
difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you're
up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding
- The client is seeking an experienced ForgeRock Access
Management engineer that can provide design, implementation, and
support of Identity and Access Management services.
- This is a technical role in a team with equally dedicated and
passionate Engineers supporting our IAM services.
- Responsible for design, development, implementation, and
support of authentication, authorization, Web Single-Sign-On (SSO),
and Federation services using ForgeRock Identity Gateway, Access
Management, and Directory Services.
- Support and maintain SiteMinder Policy Servers, Secure Proxy
Servers, Web Agents, AuthAz Web Services, Advanced Authentication,
and Symantec VIP Gateway services.
- Hands-on experience in configuration, integration, and
troubleshooting of SAML, OIDC/OAuth2 open standard protocol-based
- Design, develop and implement custom authentication modules in
the ForgeRock Access Management environment.
- Be self-directed, take the lead on technical escalations and
drive incidents or problems until resolution. That involves
automation, networking, cloud infrastructure security, and
integration with 3rd party products.
- Develop Architecture documents, requirements, network designs,
roadmaps, technology/maintenance/upgrade lifecycle, execution
plans, monitoring, and health checks validations, recovery plan,
roll back plans, and DR Solutions.
- Keep ForgeRock and SiteMinder modules/software current and
patched. Lead upgrades projects.
- Configure, build and support required monitoring and testing of
- Support and maintain in-house developed web applications and
- Take part in an after-hours on-call support rotation and
implement solutions, patching and deployment activities after hours
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with Internal
Infrastructure, Application and Business partners to understand
needs, use, and systems to facilitate effective IAM solutions.
- 8+ years of experience designing, implementing, and supporting
SSO and Federation services using ForgeRock or SiteMinder
- 5+ years of experience in implementing solutions using SAML,
OIDC and Multi-Factor Authentication.
- Experience working with and implementing highly available
ForgeRock or SiteMinder solutions in an AWS environment.
- Proficient in one of the known programming and scripting
- Troubleshooting and networking skills, including DNS and load
- Self-directed with excellent communication and documentation
- BS or equivalent in information technology, computer
engineering, computer science, or related field
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
If interested, you may contact:
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not
discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual
Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic
Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other
legally protected group status.
Keywords: Eclaro, Trenton , APP&SYS ENG - Identity and Access Management Engineer, Engineering , Princeton, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...