Commissioning Engineer / TAB Tech
Posted on: September 12, 2023
Commissioning Engineer / TAB Tech - Competitive Salary, Bonus,
Benefits, Work/Life Balance!!!This Jobot Job is hosted by: Tony
BarhoumAre you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button
and sending us your resume.Salary: $75,000 - $95,000 per yearA bit
about us:We are an Engineer Firm specializing in Commissioning,
HVAC Testing & Balancing, and Sustainable Solutions for Efficient
Environments. For over 50 years we have been committed to
excellence and saving our customers money on energy costs by
maximizing a buildings efficiency through Building Systems
Sequencing, Test and Balance procedures, and common sense. We
service a diverse group of facilities such as medical, chemical,
manufacturing, schools, defense, office buildings and much more. We
provide a strong digital infrastructure and leading HVAC Test and
Balance services program, ASHRAE 110, Building Commissioning, 3D
Modeling, Fume Hood Testing, Thermal Fa--ade Building scans
utilizing commercial grade drones and other ancillary services. We
are AABC, NEBB, TABB, CxA Certified. Established in 1967, we pride
ourselves on providing customers with a "Full Project Awareness"
approach operating with a high-level of integrity, industry
knowledge, quality control, and excellent customer satisfaction.Why
- Competitive Base Salary!
- Competitive Bonus and Options Package!
- Complete Benefits Package!
- Flexible Work Schedules!
- Accelerated Career Growth!Job DetailsWe are seeking a
Commissioning Agent/TAB Technician to Join our Team.
- Previous experience / schooling in Mechanical Engineering, HVAC
Balancing (TAB) or equipment maintenance, or HVAC trade school
- 3-5+ YOE Commissioning or Testing & Balance experience for
existing building or new construction
- Well-rounded experience in HVAC, TAB, DDC controls, field
troubleshooting and Commissioning.
- NEBB or AABC certification a plus (not required)
- Hands-on Commissioning experience conducting the site visits
and systems testing.
- Experience performing CQV, start-up & commissioning, site
auditing, and quality reviews
- Experience with HVAC, electrical, and plumbing/fire protection
- Review construction documents and provide recommendations to
improve constructability, indoor air quality, energy efficiency,
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements and LEED commissioning
requirements.Preferred, but Not Required.
- Building Automation Systems (BAS) and HVAC Controls
- Benchmarking, energy auditing, and retro-commissioning for
- Energy use assessments
- ASHREA II or III energy audit, calculations, and reports for
- LEED Rating Systems
- Energy Codes and/or ASHRAE standardsInterested in hearing more?
Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button.
Keywords: Jobot, Trenton , Commissioning Engineer / TAB Tech, Engineering , Princeton, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!