Company: Manpower Engineering
Posted on: September 13, 2023
Our client, a leading manufacturer of pharmaceuticals,
biologics, and consumer health products, is looking for an Engineer
in their Princeton, NJ location. You'll be the Subject Matter
Expert (SME) for audits and client visits, as well as assist with
the management of third-party validation service providers when
Job Title: Engineer
Location: Princeton, NJ 08540
Duration: 3 months of contract
Pay Rate: $50.00 - $55.00/hr.
- Demonstrate a comprehensive understanding of Current Good
Manufacturing Practices ( GxP ) guidelines outlined in the Code of
- Leverage your technical prowess to craft, prepare, and execute
Change Controls, Investigations, and Standard Operating Procedures
- Take ownership of assigned project work scopes, encompassing
documentation, compliance commitments, simulation, testing, and
- Engage in daily responsibilities including the development and
drafting of SOPs, implementation of equipment data
backups/archiving, training end-users, and managing access levels
and controls for GMP utilities and process equipment.
- Provide valuable support for the data migration of the
Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) (Blue Mountain
RAM), including asset master data creation, event determination,
measurement data templates, workflows, and equipment list
- Contribute to the creation and maintenance of CMMS-related site
- Perform monthly Preventive Maintenance (PMs) and troubleshoot
issues related to automation.
- Undertake PC hardware and software maintenance for both
laboratory and production equipment.
- Utilize your technical writing skills to develop automation
lifecycle documents, including Functional Specifications, Design
Specifications, and Testing Plans.
- Possess an understanding of process automation requirements
such as batch reports, Building Temperature and Relative Humidity
(RH) Trending, and Audit Trail reports, specifically in the context
of pharmaceutical manufacturing.
- Offer support for various projects and engineering maintenance
activities, showcasing your resourcefulness and organizational
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field (Electrical, Mechanical,
Industrial Engineering) or an associate degree in a technical field
coupled with relevant engineering experience.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience within Biotech,
Pharmaceutical, or Specialty Chemical Industries.
- Flexibility to be On Call, contributing to a 24/7 manufacturing
operation as required.
- Strong familiarity with industry guidance and regulations.
- Able to work in a regular office environment with moderate
noise, as well as navigate construction sites independently,
including tasks at heights of up to 6 feet, ladder climbing, and
lifting objects up to 50 pounds (constituting 5% of duties or
- Capable of working autonomously within Biotech and
Pharmaceutical facilities while adhering to Personal Protective
Equipment (PPE) requirements.
- Proficient in sitting for extended periods and inputting data
into computers using hands and fingers. Why Work for Us
Here at Experis, we care about people and the role of work in their
lives. We respect people as individuals, trusting them, supporting
them, and enabling them to achieve their aims in work and in life.
We have been recognized in multiple ways for our ability to do this
If you are interested in working with us and learning more about
this opportunity, click the apply button now and start the path of
a new adventure.
Keywords: Manpower Engineering, Trenton , Engineer, Engineering , Princeton, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!