Automotive Repair Technician A
Company: AAA Club Alliance
Posted on: December 8, 2018
Do you have---
- A commitment to providing exceptional service?
- Professional expertise and a passion for what you do?
- A high level of integrity?
- An ability to work independently and collaboratively as a team member?
- Creative thinking and problem-solving skills?
- Dedication to developing your own skills and knowledge?Our most successful associates demonstrate these qualities every day.AAA is hiring motivated individuals with automotive technical skills to join our dynamic Car Care Repair Team! Successful candidates demonstrate a commitment to enhancing our Member Value by providing exceptional service and have the drive to succeed with an organization that supports and rewards excellence.Our Automotive Repair Technician's are dedicated technicians who:
- Perform the following repairs: suspension and steering diagnosis and repair, brakes diagnosis and repair, including ABS/traction control, electrical diagnosis and repair, heating and air conditioning diagnosis and repairs.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of specialized skills, and continue to develop additional technical skills, to enable flexibility in work assignments.
- Maintain a clean, well-organized work area.
- Properly maintain tools and equipment and follow safety procedures as outlined in the safety information supplied by each equipment manufacturer and corporate safety policies.
- Organize the work presented and plan for the highest efficiency in the performance of all job functions, including vehicle movement.
- Accurately perform repairs and maintenance on all vehicles as specified in manufacturer-designed procedures or accepted industry practices.Total Rewards Package includes:
- A competitive salary of $24.00 to $32.00/hour, depending on experience.
- Over 3 weeks of Paid Time Off accrued during the first year of employment
- Paid Holidays
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Health & Life Insurance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Complimentary AAA Premier level membership (inclusive of product & service discounts)
- Technician Tool Insurance, paid uniforms, paid training and ASE Certifications, as well as disability insurance to qualified Associates
- Working with an experienced team of professionals in a spacious, clean, well-lighted and safe work environment with state of the art equipmentOur CCIT stores are AAA owned and operated. AAA serves a large membership base and exemplifies the trusted AAA Brand. There is plenty of business year round. Minimum Qualifications:
- Ability to accurately repair vehicles using advanced automotive diagnostic equipment and provide technical guidance at a level normally acquired through the completion of three (3) years as an automotive technician.
- National Institute of Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) or car dealer certification in at least three categories to include: Suspension and Steering, Brakes, Heating and Air Conditioning, or the equivalent knowledge and experience with the ability to attain the required certifications within 12 months of hire.
- State Safety and Emissions Inspectors license - as required by state location is preferred. R134A recycling certificate.
- Ability to lift up to a maximum of 75lbs, and stand for prolonged periods of time.
- Must possess and maintain a valid driver's license with an excellent driving record and the ability to operate passenger vehicles and light- and medium-duty trucks with automatic and manual transmissions.
- Satisfactory employment screening results. If you have the qualities and skills described, apply today to become a part of our growing team!To learn more about our company and the position, please visit Our Company Website.To see what it is like to work at AAA Club Alliance, check out our Day In The Life Videos.AAA Club Alliance is the result of AAA Mid-Atlantic, AAA Allied Group, and AAA Oklahoma/South Dakota joining, now representing nearly six million members in 13 states and Washington, DC. At AAA Club Alliance, we've been driven for more than 100 years to provide our members with superior roadside assistance, personal service, and peace of mind. This same commitment to a life well-lived has earned AAA Club Alliance the reputation as a great place to work. Our people tell us it's the company's positive work/life balance, the dynamic team environment, excellent benefits, and strong customer focus that keep them happy; their ideas are respected and valued. And, perhaps most important of all, they get to make a difference every day.AAA Club Alliance Inc. is committed to provide a safe and professional work environment. EOE/M/F/D/VThis Organization participates in E-Verify.Right to Work Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws:The Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) The Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA)The Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)Applicants have rights under State and Local Employment Laws: Arizona Arizona Law Prohibits Discrimination in EmploymentCaliforniaDiscrimination and Harassment in Employment are prohibited by LawDelawarePregnant Workers Fairness ActMissouri Discrimination in Employment is ProhibitedNew Jersey New Jersey Law Prohibits Discrimination in EmploymentPennsylvania Employment Provisions of the Pennsylvania Human Relations ActPhiladelphia Employment DiscriminationPhiladelphia Ban the BoxJob Category: Automotive
Keywords: AAA Club Alliance, Trenton , Automotive Repair Technician A, Engineering , Trenton, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!