Senior Brand Manager, OraPhama
Company: Bausch Health
Posted on: February 24, 2021
Career Opportunities: Senior Brand Manager, OraPhama (3496)
Bausch Health Companies Inc. (NYSE/TSX: BHC) is a global company
that develops, manufactures and markets a range of pharmaceutical,
medical device and over-the-counter products, primarily in the
therapeutic areas of eye health, gastroenterology and dermatology.
We are delivering on our commitments as we build an innovative
company dedicated to advancing global health. Each day, Bausch
Health products are used by over 150 million people around the
world. Our approximately 21,000 employees are united around our
mission of improving people's lives with our health care products,
and we manufacture and market health care products directly or
indirectly in approximately 100 countries.-- OraPharma, a division
of Bausch Health, is committed to improving patients' quality of
life through innovative dental products and a focus on the
connection between oral health and overall health. As an
organization, we're not only committed to the doctors we serve, but
we pride ourselves on rewarding a "run it like you own it" attitude
and providing gratifying opportunities to our employees and
exceptional value to our shareholders. The Senior Brand Manager,
Marketing for the OraPharma division will drive brand-specific
initiatives for the business. This position is based in
Bridgewater, NJ. Responsibilities:
- Develops insight-driven, impactful, strategic and tactical
branding-building and marketing plans.
- Effectively implements plans/tactics and evaluates the success
against pre-determined metrics.
- Develops, owns and manages the budget for key marketing
activities. Understands how profitability is achieved for the
- Responsible for aligning marketing and sales teams accordingly
to achieve revenue and profit goals.
- Brings innovation to marketing plans and product portfolio and
generates a fact-based business case to support new ideas.
- Identifies and turns consumer/brand insights into actionable
programs that have a beneficial impact on the growth of the
- Develops and executes new product launch strategies and plans
for product and commercial initiatives.
- Manages relationships with key vendors, agencies and
cross-functional partners. Develops an understanding of the
dynamics of the matrix and the role of all partners.
- Builds and strengthens key opinion leader (healthcare
professionals) relationships. --Qualifications
- A passion for improving patients' lives, and a demonstrated
track record of an ownership mindset
- Strong problem-solving skills with an ability to thrive with
- BS degree in marketing or a related discipline required, MBA
- 5+ years of experience within medical device / pharmaceutical
marketing or consumer health / consumer packaged goods
- Strong social / digital media acumen.
- Proven ability to plan, forecast, and manage financial
information required. Strong working knowledge of MS Suite of
products including Microsoft Excel, TEAMS preferred
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to
questions from customers and sales representatives through
electronic and in-person methods. Effectively deliver executive
level presentations to senior management and customers. This
position may be available in the following location(s):
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran
Job Applicants should be aware of job offer scams perpetrated
through the use of the Internet and social media platforms.
To learn more please read--Bausch Health's Job Offer Fraud
Keywords: Bausch Health, Trenton , Senior Brand Manager, OraPhama, Executive , Bridgewater, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!