Manager - Billing & Revenue Cycle
Company: Compass Medical, P.C.
Posted on: February 24, 2021
Medical, Dental, Paid Time Off, STD, 401k with company
contribution, and more Compass Medical is a physician owned &
directed healthcare company and is affiliated with Steward
Healthcare Systems. Compass Medical is a fully integrated
healthcare provider that offers high quality healthcare solutions
from several locations south of Boston, Massachusetts. We offer
Primary Care, Walk-In Urgent Care, limited Specialty Care -
including Cardiovascular, Radiology & Imaging, Medical Laboratory,
and more. Reports to: Director of Finance Scheduled Hours per week:
Monday to Friday Full time This exempt management position is
responsible for overseeing all functions of the billing & revenue
cycle department including but not limited to the hiring, training
and development of staff; coding & revenue cycle management; and
acting as a liaison to outside vendors and internal departments.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Hire, orient, train, evaluate, develop and motivate all
- Plan and direct registration, patient insurance, billing &
collections, and data processing to ensure accurate patient billing
and efficient account collection.
- Establish and implement billing policies & procedures and
investigate & recommend best business practices.
- Maintain up-to-date expertise and knowledge of healthcare
billing laws, rules, regulations and developments necessary for the
organization to make informed business decisions and assure
compliance with applicable rules & regulations.
- Maintain, request, and prepare reports on billing and
collection activities and other revenue cycle management reports,
analysis, key indicator/metrics & trend assessments.
- Act as a liaison between the billing staff and Practice
Managers / Providers regarding billing issues and education.
- Strong ICD-9 & understanding of ICD-10 coding knowledge
- Certified Coder preferred
- Current or very recent Medical Billing Management experience
with charges of $20M+
- Current or very recent Revenue Cycle Management experience
- Current or very recent departmental staff management experience
(this is managing 3 supervisors with a staff of 20) implementing
policies, procedures, conducting performance reviews, corrective
- Must have extensive knowledge of relevant billing regulations
and insurance regulations, healthcare coding & reimbursement
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities,
manage projects, demonstrate leadership and cultivate strong
working relationships with Senior Management and others throughout
- Knowledge of EMR / Practice Management Systems
Please apply on-line.
Please no telephone calls.
Please no faxing, mailing or hand-delivering resumes. ALL
RECRUITMENT IS INITIALLY PERFORMED THROUGH THE BUSINESS OFFICE IN
EAST BRIDGEWATER. PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT OUR DEPARTMENTS / SITES TO
INQUIRE ABOUT OUR EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES. Compass Medical
362 North Bedford Street
East Bridgewater, MA 02333 What is your preferred method of
Keywords: Compass Medical, P.C., Trenton , Manager - Billing & Revenue Cycle, Executive , Bridgewater, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!