Chief Commercial Officer - SP&SO (Remote
Company: WiTH Collective
Posted on: February 25, 2021
Explore open positions below, or click to learn about life at
WCG. Chief Commercial Officer - SP&SO (Remote) General
Information Location: Princeton, NJ, Remote Organization:
WIRB-Copernicus Group Inc Job Type: Full Time - Regular Description
and Requirements JOB SUMMARY: As a senior member of the Division
Leadership team, this position will be responsible for management
of the sales leaders accountable for the strategic commercial
development of opportunities within the divisional clinical trial
space.They will oversee all manner of business operations, which
may include activities related to marketing, sales, product
development and client support to drive business growth and market
share.This position works closely with colleagues to ensure
customer satisfaction from the RFP process through the final
close-out report and acts as the account leadership for key client
accounts. Performance Measures include Quota Achievement, teamwork,
and financial budgeting forecasts. EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
- Minimum of fifteen (15) years of experience in sales; at least
five (5) years of account management experience desired.
- Must have at least 8 years of experience in pharmaceutical
sales of solutions or services.
- Demonstrated extensive understanding of medical and healthcare
industry marketing concepts and trends.
- Demonstrated track record of success in closed business
metrics. Demonstrated track record of consistent selling success
- Understanding of financial concepts.
- Experience with senior members of target client
- Ability to use market research and sales data to present
opportunities to stakeholders; ability to quickly understand what
makes commercial sense to pursue and what could potentially cost
more to explore than it could ever bring in.
- Must have conceptual knowledge of Project Management and be
able to contribute to the overall divisional strategic
- An in-depth understanding of the wider market; ability to
determine if new, realistic, attainable and profitable
opportunities are to be proposed and developed.
- Working knowledge of healthcare regulatory requirements.
- Proven experience negotiating contracts with pharmaceutical
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills, including
strong presentation development and delivery skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to obtain support from senior management, marketing,
finance and product or service teams; Ability to coordinate with
account managers and operations teams whose traditional priorities
and focus lie elsewhere.--
- Strong leadership abilities.
- Ability to successfully collaborate within a team environment.
Must be a cooperative team player able to build relationships
across complex matrix structures.
- Must be able to learn all about your business services and
products; learn about your competition as well to leverage what
you'll need to surpass them; conduct the necessary market analysis
needed to identify the company--s current position and what
competitive advantage the company has over the similar businesses
in the sector
- High competency working with Microsoft Office and CRM software
(Salesforce) ESSENTIAL DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES: To perform this job
successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential
duty and responsibility satisfactorily.The requirements listed
below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or ability
- Oversees development of strategic objectives for selling the
services provided by the division.
- As the leader of the sales management team, drive excellence in
actions and results within the divisional sales team.
- Lead effort to develop new market opportunities, service
development, pricing, and sales objectives, and manages sales and
business development staff.
- Provides business development expertise to executive management
- Is fully responsible for sales strategy implementation for the
division, budgets and non-financial targets, having the key
responsibility for attracting customers and ensuring a highly
professional relationship to the various decisions makers with
- Responsible for setting and delivering objectives which are
within the divisional strategy & business plans and will steer
staff positions towards the achievement of these objectives.
- Ensure the translation of the Sales strategy into business
targets, budgets and tangible plans.
- Create and manage a business plan consistent with the overall
corporate strategic plan that includes prospecting, promoting and
developing key strategies for obtaining quota objectives.
- Planning over a six-month timeframe, build and maintain a
qualified pipeline that is in excess of three times the monthly
- Expertly present divisional service offerings and persuasively
present benefits and value proposition from both a business process
and ROI perspective.
- Actively participate in quarterly sales meetings, training
programs, and all requested marketing activities.
- Maintain a strong understanding of the competitive landscape
(solutions) and be able to describe divisional positioning.
- Ensure the team is engaged, motivated and understands the
vision. High performers and high potentials are identified and
rewarded.Create training and development programs that ensure
employees have broad skills to enable the organization to meet
fluctuations in business demand, and generally reduce workforce
- Coordinate necessary resources to successfully sell our
- Actively maintain prospect-specific sales activity and pipeline
- Develop new selling techniques as needed to stay ahead of the
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor. These may, on occasion,
be unrelated to the position described here.
- Attendance and punctuality are essential functions of the
position. SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: Responsible for the
management and evaluation of an assigned team.Such responsibilities
may include training; planning, assigning and directing work;
conducting performance appraisals; and addressing/resolving
complaints and issues. TRAVEL REQUIREMENT: More than 50% WCG is
proud to be an equal opportunity employer - Qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, national origin or ancestry, religion or creed, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, disability,
genetic information, citizenship, veteran status, reprisal or any
other legally recognized basis or status protected by federal,
state or local law.
Keywords: WiTH Collective, Trenton , Chief Commercial Officer - SP&SO (Remote, Executive , Princeton, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!