Vice President, Diagnostics
Company: TC Industries Of Canada Company
Posted on: February 25, 2021
TerraCycles mission is to Eliminate the idea of Waste--.
Headquartered in Trenton, N.J. and operating in over 21 countries
across the Americas, Europe and Asia Pacific, TerraCycle is a
global innovator in green business. It partners with many of the
worlds largest consumer product companies and retailers to create
collection and recycling solutions for hundreds of traditionally
non-recyclable waste streams. By working with companies, retailers,
governments and consumers, TerraCycle is able to collect and solve
for just about every waste stream, from snack wrappers and contact
lenses to ocean plastics and cigarette butts, all waste streams
that otherwise end up in landfills, oceans, or incinerators.
TerraCycle has received hundreds of awards globally and has been
highlighted in some of the worlds most recognized media outlets,
including CNN, Wall St. Journal, Reuters.com New York Times, Forbes
and thousands of others. In May 2019, TerraCycle launched its
newest initiative, Loop, a global circular shopping system that
enables brands, retailers and consumers to transition from
single-use disposable materials to reusable, durable packaging,
washed by Loop and refilled by the brands. Loop has engaged many of
the world's largest consumer product companies (including P&G,
Nestl--, Unilever, PepsiCo, Coca-Cola, and Mondelez) and many of
the worlds largest retailers in this platform. Loop is currently
available in the mid-Atlantic and Northeastern U.S, and the greater
Paris region in France, with plans to expand into several new
markets including Canada, Japan, the UK and Germany in 2020. Job
Overview The TerraCycle team is looking for a highly motivated VP
of Diagnostics (TCDx) who will help build and shape the future of
the department, including sales leadership and service development.
This role requires an individual who can combine a solid
understanding of the healthcare and lifestyle industry with
creative selling skills to forge deals with a wide variety of
clients across various industry sectors. TCDx aims to elevate the
product lifecycle by capturing consumer wellness information from
the products consumers use daily to inform healthier buying
decisions. From used toothbrushes, to dirty diapers, to soiled cat
litterproducts that consumers ordinarily throw out contain residual
samples that can be analyzed through a diagnostics service and
produce valuable insights. What makes TCDx unique is that it embeds
the diagnostic capabilities into recognizable brands, with the
waste itself as the carrier. Primary Responsibilities
- Own sales and execution as founding team member of the
- Develop a comprehensive business development strategy with new
and potential clients to identify services and solutions that best
fit the client's needs, challenges, and goals.
- Proactively identify, qualify, and sell new business
opportunities for TCDx.
- Understand the complexity and nuances of cultivating long term
relationships with clients while identifying and executing the
ideal path towards generating a profitable partnership.
- Develop educational strategy, presentations and customized
proposals for customers based on their objectives, desired tactics
and budget parameters.
- Onboard and manage vendors and clients.
- Work with senior team members, including the CEO, to on
business development and service development activities.
- Project manage cross-departmental work between teams on service
- Any additional responsibilities that spin out over time.
- 10 or more years of business development experience in
healthcare (corporate) or biotech
- Proven track record of closing deals with a history of meeting
or exceeding goals
- Ability to work on several projects at once while balancing
multiple and overlapping timelines
- Demonstrated abilities in working relationships and cross-team
- Ability to effectively communicate with clients and high-level
- Experience leading and executing full sales cycle (prospecting
- Possess a professional and positive demeanor
- Proven ability to prioritize, be assertive, detailed oriented,
and self-starting Compensation
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Generous paid time off
- Company subsidized medical and insurance plan
- Company matched 401(k) contributions Note: International
candidates must hold a valid US working permit. Job description is
not all inclusive. TerraCycle reserves the right to amend this job
description at any time. TerraCycle is an Equal Opportunity
Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work
Keywords: TC Industries Of Canada Company, Trenton , Vice President, Diagnostics, Executive , Trenton, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!