Director, Security - RBD
Company: Reyes Holdings, L.L.C.-US
Posted on: February 25, 2021
At this time, there is no higher priority to our entire Reyes
Family of Businesses than the Safety of our Customers, Candidates,
and Employees. Across our enterprise, "good enough" is never good
enough and we are all stronger together. Therefore at this time,
all interviews will be conducted via phone and/or videoconference
due to the COVID-19 epidemic. If you are selected for an interview,
more information will be provided regarding this process and next
steps. The Director, Security is responsible to execute fact-based
investigations in the areas of fraud, theft, workplace violence,
employee misconduct and other criminal activities. This position
provides for the safeguarding of company assets through
cross-functional collaboration by implementing strategies, systems,
training, programs and processes that mitigate risk, prevent losses
and ensure facility security.-- Position Responsibilities may
include, but not limited to:
- Collaborate and provide counsel to employees--and functional
stakeholders in developing, facilitating and assessing security
strategies for protecting company assets, employees, and
- Monitor/communicate threat(s) to our people and business
locations due to changes in the environment
- Liaison for security services and guard additions for
prevention efforts or in response to risks in the environment
- Establish an access control protocol for existing business and
integration of acquisitions.
- Establish a CCTV protocol for existing business and integration
- Establish policy and training to address crisis response and
business continuity stemming from workplace violence, threats or
- Develop and maintain productive liaison process with law
enforcement authorities and regulatory agencies in the major
communities we operate (i.e. Chicago, LA, SF, Miami, etc.).
- Conduct training for employees concerning fraud detection,
crime prevention, theft audits, security awareness including crime
prevention techniques and other security related topics.
- Provide security plan and execution if labor--work stoppage
- Represent Reyes Beer Division on the RH Physical Security Task
- Prepare and submit reports relating to investigations, audits
and security activities.
- Collaborate with the Office of Ethics and Compliance as needed.
Reyes Holdings is an equal opportunity employer.
Keywords: Reyes Holdings, L.L.C.-US, Trenton , Director, Security - RBD, Executive , Rosemont, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!