Children's Ministry Director
Company: Princeton Christian Church
Posted on: February 25, 2021
Position: Children's Ministry Director
Starting Date: ASAP Background: Princeton Christian Church in New
Jersey is located at Princeton University area and is mainly
composed of first generation Chinese immigrants and their children.
There are approximately 300 adults and 50 youth and 100+ children
in PCC. PCC is a nondenominational church. Its central mission is
to promote, among Christians living in the greater Princeton
vicinity and beyond, a biblically oriented community life
structured in worship, edification, prayer, fellowship and other
activities consistent with the Christian faith. We are seeking a
full-time Children's Ministry Director who will be responsible for
leading the children's ministry (from toddler to 6 th grade), to
ignite a desire for a genuine relationship with Christ and to equip
the kids for their life-long spiritual walk, to teach a Bible-based
curriculum and encourage a godly life style among the children, to
encourage and equip parents to develop a biblical worldview in
their children, and to outreach to the community.
- Oversee and lead various children's ministries, which include:
Sunday school, Friday night children program, Vacation Bible
School, special events.
- Select and prepare curriculum for each program and each age
- Create environments, activities and programs for each age group
that will facilitate learning and encourage spiritual growth.
- Recruit, train, pray for, and lead children's ministry
- Communicate consistently with parents, and provide the tools
they need for spiritual leadership and parenting.
- Provide care for children and families within the church,
including hospital visits and follow-up.
- Maintain a strategy for reaching and assimilating new children
and families. Qualifications:
- Born-again Christian, called by God to serve in full-time
- Agree with PCC Statement of Faith
- Love for children and families
- Demonstrated proficiency in the doctrines and practices of
Christian faith, preferably with formal Christian seminary
- strong leadership, organizational, communication, and
- Minimum 2 years of experience in children's ministry
- Married or engaged preferred
- The applicants have to be currently living in the USA. PCC will
not be responsible nor assist in applying for the legal immigrant
status/ green card (Permanent Residence), the applicants have to be
qualified for legal working in the USA Responsible to:
- Responsible to the Board of Elders and Deacons, working under
the Deacon of Education Department Compensation:
- Salary compensation will be decided by the Board of Elders and
Deacons based upon candidate's qualification and experience.
- Other benefits include health insurance, pension,--vacation,
etc.-- Church information: Address: Princeton Christian Church
471 Cherry Valley Road
Princeton, NJ 08540
Phone: 609-688-1124 (church)
Email: email@example.com Contact person: Children's Ministry Director
Point of Contact: Philip Ji
e-mail: philipji (at) gmail (dot) com
Keywords: Princeton Christian Church, Trenton , Children's Ministry Director, Executive , Princeton, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!