SOLTA Director Strategic Accounts
Company: Bausch Health
Posted on: February 25, 2021
Career Opportunities: SOLTA Director Strategic Accounts (3493)
This role reports to General Manager, Solta North America Bausch
Health Companies Inc. (NYSE/TSX: BHC) is a global company that
develops, manufactures and markets a range of pharmaceutical,
medical device and over-the-counter products, primarily in the
therapeutic areas of eye health, gastroenterology and dermatology.
We are delivering on our commitments as we build an innovative
company dedicated to advancing global health. Each day, Bausch
Health products are used by up to 150 million people around the
world. Our approximately 21,000 employees are united around our
mission of improving people's lives with our health care products,
and we manufacture and market health care products directly or
indirectly in approximately 100 countries. Solta Medical, a
division of Bausch Health Companies Inc., is a global leader in the
medical aesthetics industry. Our portfolio includes the Thermage--,
Fraxel--, Clear + Brilliant--, and VASERlipo-- systems, which are
collectively tailored to address and improve a broad range of skin
and body treatment needs including skin tightening, resurfacing,
and rejuvenation. Responsibilities: The Director of Strategic
Accounts will be responsible for the growth, maintenance and
acquisition of national/strategic accounts in North America and
will assist with building relationships with thought leaders and
professional societies. The role will be responsible for all
aspects of national accounts; including but not limited to
negotiating contracts, monitoring obligations, and working with
service/regional managers to support key national accounts in all
North America. This is a Senior level role with a high attention to
detail and ability to work cross-functionally. Strategic
- Responsible for managing National Accounts daily and tracking
- Responsible for cultivating new business, expanding and
tracking current accounts through business development with key
decision makers across the national market.
- Pull through major contracts by committing focused efforts to
build a deep pipeline of developing opportunities nationwide.
- Manage and cultivate a large prospect and account universe over
a long sales cycle.
- Establish productive, professional relationships with key
personnel in assigned customer accounts.
- Coordinate the involvement of company personnel, including
support, service, and management resources, to meet account
performance objectives and customers' expectations of selected
- Meet assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic
objectives in assigned accounts.
- Interact with each national account/strategic account on a
regular basis with frequent site visits and face-to-face meetings
to support strong relationships.
- Proactively lead a joint company-strategic account planning
process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial
targets and critical milestones.
- Use analytical skills to monitor account performance and works
with accounts to increase utilization and expand market
- Engage Thought Leaders, emerging leaders and key customers to
increase our understanding of their priorities and the needs of
- A critical component for this position will be strong
leadership and cross functional collaboration (Marketing, Sales,
Clinical, Training, Compliance)
- Expand & strengthen Relationships with national/regional
- Responsible for managing and attending key National and
- Facilitate planning and prioritize regional/local exhibit
- Develop partnerships with society leaders to understand market
trends and uncover opportunities
- Act as a liaison between KOLs and leadership team during key
National/Regional Conferences Qualifications:
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years of sales experience with a proven
large-scale sales record in aesthetic devices or consumables;
ideally candidate will have experience in both.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills and high comfort level with sales and
- Proven success demonstrating strong business acumen and
- Strong organizational management with a demonstrated track
record of successfully coordinating the efforts and results of
multiple functional areas.
- Extensive travel is required, must be willing to travel 70-80%
of the time.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs of equipment for device
demonstrations. This position may be available in the following
location(s): US - Bridgewater, NJ, US - Bothell, WA, US -
Clearwater, FL, US - Greenville, SC (Distrib), US - Greenville, SC
(Plant), US - Irvine, CA, US - Irvine, CA (Operations), US -
Lancaster, NY, US - Lynchburg, VA, US - O'Fallon, MO, US -
Petaluma, CA, US - Pleasanton, CA, US - Raleigh, NC, US - Remote,
US - Rochester, NY (GEHC), US - Rochester, NY (Plant), US - St.
Louis (Sovereign), US - St. Louis (Tree Court), US - Tampa, FL, US
- Wilmington, MA
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran
Job Applicants should be aware of job offer scams perpetrated
through the use of the Internet and social media platforms.
To learn more please read--Bausch Health's Job Offer Fraud
Keywords: Bausch Health, Trenton , SOLTA Director Strategic Accounts, Executive , Bridgewater, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!