Senior Manager, Marketing and Contracting
Company: Sun Pharma Advance Research Company (SPARC)
Posted on: April 9, 2021
Senior Manager, Marketing and Contracting Location NJ, Princeton
Job Category Marketing Employment Duration Full time Senior
Manager, Marketing and Contracting Summary: Lead the marketing,
pricing and and contracting efforts for the Institutional team.
This position will administer pricing, sales analytics, and all
pricing or business related contracts terms and conditions for all
products Brands and Generics sold by the Institutional team. In
addition, he or she will be a contributor in development of product
management and portfolio analysis to support the Institutional
business. This role will be require cross functional collaboration
with several brand business units, retail generics, and
institutional generics to successfully process and administer all
contracts and bids for commercial products specifically to meet the
department and company goals. This role reports directly to the
Head of Institutional Sales, Marketing, and Market Access.
- Coordinate all pricing and contracting activity with the
Institutional Sales team and work collaboratively with brand and
retail generic business units on pricing strategy for institutional
class of trade.
- Provides proactive and in-depth financial analysis of product
or market-specific business activity for new product launches
- Create weekly institutional sales reports for budget dollars
and units by team member and business unit.
- Work with all internal stakeholders to provide marketing
support for the Institutional Sales team.
- Review, and approve customer pricing strategies and rebate
structures. Work with the business and legal teams on contract term
- Monitor pricing based on competition, market share,
utilization, costs and work with institutional director to evaluate
recommendations for price adjustments where warranted.
- Work with direct reports to retrieve and prepare various data
sources such as direct customer sales, indirect distributor sales,
chargebacks, rebates, promotions, administrative fees, inventory,
returns, adjustments for purposes of net sales calculations for
financial reports and sales and marketing analysis.
- Manage all aspects of contract management system; Supervise
departmental functions associated with bids/offers to Customers,
including terms and conditions, contract awards, and procedures to
ensure internal notifications are received by appropriate
- Complete ad-hoc analyses and projects per Management's request.
Review and address interdepartmental requests for product or
customer contract information.
- Work closely with Finance and Pricing team to ensure all
discounts and rebates are appropriately captured and accounted in
SAP pre- and post-closing; oversee accurate preparation and
maintenance of Gross-to-Net Rates.
- Strong collaboration with external agencies and key internal
cross functional groups within the organization (Regulatory, PR,
Advocacy, IT, Legal, Payer, Market Research, Medical Affairs,
Procurement and Sales) Qualifications:
- Minimum of a Bachelor Degree and 6 years of experience. MBA
- GENERIC INJECTABLE pharmaceutical industry experience
- Brand pharmaceutical industry experience preferred.
- Strong computer skills, including extensive knowledge &
proficiency in Microsoft Excel - ability to understand and maneuver
large amount of spreadsheet data is necessary.
- Good organizational skills and ability to meet tight deadlines
in an environment of competing priorities.
- Ability to build strong internal and external relationships,
and foster an environment of teamwork and collaboration.
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written, including
ability to communicate with all levels of personnel in
- Understanding of market trends, customer needs, financial data
and competitive intelligence.
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office including Word, Excel,
PowerPoint. Disclaimer:-- The preceding job description has been
designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed
by employee within this classification. It is not designed to
contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all
duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees
as assigned to this job. Nothing herein shall preclude the employer
from changing these duties from time to time and assigning
comparable duties or other duties commensurate with-- the
experience and background of incumbent(s).
Keywords: Sun Pharma Advance Research Company (SPARC), Trenton , Senior Manager, Marketing and Contracting, Executive , Princeton, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!