Director of Data Science Engineering
Posted on: April 8, 2021
Are you looking to make a difference in healthcare? Intelligent
Medical Objects (IMO) is changing the future of healthcare. We are
the team behind medical terminology solutions that improve history
accuracy and completeness, reimbursement rates and more for over
80% of US clinicians, including inside of roughly 100 EMR's.-- As
the Director of Data Science Engineering, you will build and lead
our data science engineering organization. You will have exposure
across our entire business and will create a vision for your
organization which aligns with our product and technology roadmap.
You will be responsible for team productivity and career
development and will provide technical leadership, strategy, and
architectural vision to your team. You will serve as a coach and
should be willing to roll up your sleeves and work alongside your
team while guiding them to grow both technically and
- Build-out our Data Science Engineering organization within our
broader Engineering organization.
- Set a vision for the application of data science at IMO within
our internal and external products.
- Define and track strategically aligned objectives and key
results (OKRs) for the Data Science Engineering team.
- Become a thought leader in the application of data science to
- Apply cutting-edge data science techniques including supervised
and unsupervised machine learning, semantic analysis, inferential
statistics, predictive modeling, and other approaches to our
products to solve problems and add value to our customers (external
- Partner closely with our Product Management, Terminology
Solutions, and Enterprise Architecture teams to identify
opportunities to fuel our products with data and data science
- Apply Agile principles and values with a focus on adaptive
leadership, de-centralized decision making and continuous delivery
- Mentors others, and function as a subject matter expert, on
scalability, systems level thinking, and process improvement within
the department. Requirements
- Master's degree in quantitative field like Computer Science,
Mathematics, Machine Learning, AI, Statistics, or equivalent
- At least 10 years of experience in the Data Science field, with
at least 5 years of that experience managing Data Science teams in
an Agile environment.
- Knowledge of Machine Learning algorithms including
Classification, Regression, Clustering, Dimensionality Reduction,
Model Selection, and Feature Extraction
- Experience in development of distributed/scalable systems and
high-volume transaction applications.
- Demonstrated experience working with AWS, preferably including
Lambda, Sagemaker, and infrastructure-as-code. At IMO, we celebrate
diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment
for all employees. IMO is proud to be an equal opportunity
workplace and is an affirmative action employer.-- Intelligently.
Keywords: IMO, Trenton , Director of Data Science Engineering, Executive , Rosemont, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!