Property Manager- The Villas at Fairway
Company: Edgewood Properties Inc.
Posted on: April 10, 2021
Since its founding in 1992, Edgewood Properties has established
itself as a leading real estate development and property management
company. With corporate headquarters in New Jersey, the company is
on a course of growth leading to activities across the nation.
Given ongoing construction and development plans, our current
apartment portfolio of 5,000 plus units is expected to double in
the next couple of years and rise to over 10,000 units in the next
five years. Given our rapid portfolio growth, coupled with
ownership's desire to develop and hold rather than sell, the timing
is ideal for qualified candidates to come on-board .
We're currently seeking a Property Manager for our multi-family
portfolio of properties, with at least 5 years of industry
Candidate will work full-time at The Villas at Fairway in
EXPERIENCE at the A++ LUXURY LEVEL
The community manager is responsible for managing operations and
maximizing financial value of the community. This position oversees
all site personnel, collections, resident relations, customer
service, community maintenance, contracted services, capital
improvements, administration, reporting, community safety, and
- Embrace and execute the vision, mission, and beliefs of the
- Complies with and enforces all company policies and
- Curb appeal, walking all "vacants" and continually assessing
- Handling all tenant complaints and concerns.
- Coordinates turns, make-readies and move-out process.
- Maximize financial performance including year over year Net
Operating Income (NOI), revenue growth, and other income.
- Analyze and prepare all rent pricing strategies and concession
- Input, track, and approve expenses through Realpage.
- Utilize national vendors and preferred local vendors in Realpage
to maximize purchasing power and pricing strategies.
- Maintain expenses in-line with budget.
- Oversee collection of rent, ancillary income and bad debt.
- Provide professional and positive leadership to team members.
- Respond to action items and goals identified on monthly property
- Responds to Court/Township needs as directed by regional
- Prepare monthly variance reports.
- Prepare annual budgets.
- Participate in strategic planning.
- Vendor Relations.
- Accurately track and forecast recurring capital expenses.
- Assist project managers in capital project planning, tracking,
- Ability to assimilate and analyze information pertaining to
market and economic conditions that may impact community goals.
- Ability to assess financial performance and accurately forecast
future financial performance.
- Excellent communication, time management and customer service
- Effective leadership, mentoring, and coaching skills.
Keywords: Edgewood Properties Inc., Trenton , Property Manager- The Villas at Fairway, Executive , Piscataway, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!