Manager of Clinical E-Learning
Company: System One
Posted on: May 4, 2021
Title: Manager of Clinical eLearning Location: Remote Type: Full
time, Salaried with Benefits Clinical Research Organization is
looking for an experience eLearning Manager! Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the design, development and execution of high
quality eLearning courses for internal teams and clients
- Manage eLearning training content; working with Director of
Clinical Science to develop learning objectives and production
plans and schedules
- Ensures effectiveness and production quality of training
content; consistent branding and appropriate legal clearances,
maintaining record of original materials and revisions, uploads
learning objects (tutorials, tests, forms, etc.) to external and
internal learning management systems (LMS) as required
- Along with other eLearning team members, maintains tracking of
current eLearning projects, including specific training needs, key
time points, and delivery deadlines; communicates these time points
and deadlines to Clinical Science routinely to ensure successful
delivery of contract deliverables
- Manages all eLearning training translations with outside
vendors; ensures accuracy of translation SOWs and timely delivery
and implementation of translated training.
- Manages surveys and other Clinical Science and eLearning
research as required.
- Provides mentorship and work assignment oversight for Clinical
eLearning Media Specialist.
- Additional responsibilities as assigned by management.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor. These may, on occasion,
be unrelated to the position described here.
- Attendance and punctuality are essential functions of the
- Directs and oversees training, coaching and mentorship.
- Bachelor's degree is required. QUALIFICATIONS/EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum of 5 years' experience eLearning or LMS
- Understanding and ability to support process improvement
including review and approval processes of eLearning materials and
comprehensive knowledge of the conversion from training through to
production process (highly preferred).
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to clearly communicate
with clinicians, investigators, site coordinators and internal and
external clients including sponsor representatives.
- Expertise in and understanding of clinical assessment process
and procedures used in clinical trials (highly preferred).
- Exceptional organizational and multi-tasking skills, accuracy
and detail orientation. Supporting advanced system Quality
- Must be a starter finisher with the ability to prioritize and
meet deliverables with ease and minimal management oversight.
- Proactively interact and support all levels of management and
work closely with brand leads, agencies, vendors, etc. (when
needed) to ensure timelines are met
- Strong collaboration, communication (verbal and written), and
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite
and Word Press as well as CRM (Salesforce.com) and eLearning
authoring tools (Storyline, Articulate).
- Proven ability to document, train and coach others on LMS and
eLearning, appropriately delegate tasks to other team members as
needed. Joule, a System One division is a leader in specialized
workforce solutions and integrated services. With more than 6,000
employees and roughly 50 offices throughout the U.S. we provide
scientific, clinical, engineering, energy, IT, legal and
administrative staffing services. For more than 40 years, we have
delivered workforce solutions and integrated services to clients
Keywords: System One, Trenton , Manager of Clinical E-Learning, Executive , Princeton, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!