Accounts Receivable Manager
Posted on: May 6, 2021
Job Title: Accounts Receivable Manager REPORTS TO: Credit
Manager Temporary assignment open-ended
- Process AR Month End Reports including Bad Debt Reserve, AR
Trade and ATB.
- Manage the Escheatment process by reconciling and working with
accounting to update the GL.
- Process Journal Entries as needed for the Monthly, Quarterly
and Annual Closes.
- Collaborate with Accounting by providing documentation as
needed for their reporting and journal entries.
- Create offline invoices for International Customers and provide
support to the Cash Application Department to have the customer
billed in PeopleSoft and JDE based on the customer type.
- Responsible for accurate posting of all receivables received
through the lock box and posted timely and accurately to ensure the
best result for the DSO.
- Retrieve and analyze various Ad Hoc reports for AR and
- Process requests for credit limits based on recommendation by
performing credit checks using DNB and Experian and other credit
- Prepare Audit files as needed for internal auditors PwC,
Deloitte and work with the auditors on process improvement.
- Review Deductions taken by customer and determine the
appropriate category to code into the ERP system for proper
reporting returns, shortages, damaged goods, pricing, chargebacks,
rebates etc . Work with customers on invoicing and payment
- Work with the AP department on getting purchase orders paid to
vendors such as: Collection Agencies also work with AP on issuing
refunds to customers.
- Maintain monthly statistical information on past due dollars by
Class of Trade and by Analyst.
- Placement and follow up of Marginal Accounts with Collection
Agencies and make recommendations to management to write off
accounts deemed uncollectible.
- Document and maintain updated files and follow-up activity on
both accounts placed for collection and bankruptcies.
- Review weekly Reconciliation of sales data for various
wholesalers/distributors for accuracy in billing. Processed ACH
wires and lockbox payments daily into JD Edwards ERP System.
- Collaborated with Treasury Department on bank transition to new
- Collaborate with IT Department and other stakeholders on system
upgrades and assisted with the testing project and provided
recommendations for process improvements to the upgrade.
- Run daily audit reports to maintain controls of the AR over
credit limit, order hold.
- Daily posting of invoice batches.
- Maintain the AR side of the customer master by updating credit
lines, credit hold codes etc.
- Upload invoices daily into the Matrix portal and upload
statements monthly into Matrix Requirements Degree in Business
preferred 4+ years of experience in accounts receivable
- Strong use of JD Edwards and Excel skills
- Prior manufacturing/pharmaceutical industry experience a plus
Strong time management skills
- Strong Excel skills a must, including the ability to do pivot
tables and VLOOKUP s for account analysis Strong communication
skills, able to interact with both internal and external
- Strong deduction management and follow-up experience
- Knowledge of SOX guidelines and procedures
- NECESSARY SKILLS Able to work in fast-paced environment.
- Sound judgment with exceptional problem-solving skills Flexible
and be able to adapt to change Organized and works well under
pressure Why Kelly -- ? You're looking to keep your career moving
onward and upward, and we're here to help you do just that. Our
financial staffing experts will connect you with premier companies
for opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that
fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on
your path of where you want to go in in your career. It all adds
up. About Kelly -- At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's
next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their
full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for
temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow
flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a
better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton
of benefits ?). Connecting great people with great companies is
what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide
variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the
world. Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to
employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for
people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as
required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work
with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to
Kelly in advance.]]
Keywords: Kelly, Trenton , Accounts Receivable Manager, Executive , Bridgewater, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!