Patient Access Administrator/Office Manager.
Company: Catholic Charities - Diocese of Trenton
Posted on: November 19, 2021
ABOUT THE ORGANIZATION:Catholic Charities, Diocese of Trenton is
a faith inspired non-profit organization, mission-driven,
family-friendly, and passionate about services to our communities.
We offer a wide variety of exciting career opportunities in the
areas of Direct Care, Clinical, Fundraising, Human Resources, IT,
Finance, Marketing, and Nursing. When you join us, you can expect a
true focus on work-life balance, competitive salaries,
comprehensive benefit programs, and an environment that promotes
inclusion. Some of our benefits include: generous paid Holidays,
Vacation, and Sick time; excellent health & pension plans; and wide
array of training and staff development opportunities to earn
on-site CEUs. Catholic Charities is an Affirmative Action / Equal
Opportunity Employer, fostering a diverse and inclusive environment
for staff as well as for people seeking assistance. To learn more
about the agency, please visit our website at :
www.catholiccharitiestrenton.org. -- DUTIES AND
- Responsible for efficient communication of information
throughout medical services.
- Coordinates meetings within the program, represents program in
division, agency meetings and work groups.
- Interviews, tests and processes prospective support employees
- Supervises office functions such as monitoring and ordering
office supplies, designating budget categories, dispersing of petty
cash and facilities management
- Responsible for the integrity of Anasazi billing data, Monthly
Activity, quarterly QCMR reports, and other reporting needs.
- Completes statements of revenue and bank deposits.
- Monthly billing and collection of self-pay consumers.
- Collection and data entry of services and monthly reporting to
state agencies for-- Medical Integrated Services, BHH, CCBHC, and
other programs as assigned.
- Entering services for program specific staff as assigned,
ensuring that billable units are entered according to the agency
- Responsible for collection and identification of evidence based
data indicators for monitoring and outcomes
- Responsible for prior authorizations for BHH.
- Monitors and reports suspense activity to program
- Other related work as assigned
- Under the direction of CNO/DON, provides administrative support
for nursing internship programs. ??????? Job
Requirements:REQUIREMENTS:-- -- A bachelor---s degree in business
management and/or 5 years of related work experience. Excellent
organizational skills and attention to detail.-- Ability to work
well with people in a demanding environment.-- Ability to manage
multiple tasks.-- Project Coordination Experience. Ability to work
with all levels of internal management as well as outside
clients/vendors. Proficient in word processing, spreadsheets and/or
other office applications. Must pass skills test. -cb
Keywords: Catholic Charities - Diocese of Trenton, Trenton , Patient Access Administrator/Office Manager., Executive , Trenton, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!