Director of Community Relations
Company: Brandywine Living
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Brandywine Living, premier provider of quality senior living,
has a sales and marketing opportunity available in Princeton, NJ's
Brandywine Living Serenade Princeton. The Director of Community
Relations will direct the sales and marketing function of the
facility including effectively marketing the community through the
development of a lead base, selling the community through
discovering, presenting, and closing qualified leads with the
objective of reaching and maintaining budgeted census and revenue
goals.Additional responsibilities include:
- Ensuring a smooth resident move in process and communicating
new resident information to the appropriate personnel.
- Assist in developing, maintaining and distributing all
brochures and marketing materials.
- Attends network and other pertinent meetings, and participates
in expos as deemed useful.
- Establishes and maintains on-going contacts with social
workers, discharge personnel, doctors' offices, nursing homes, and
other useful referral personnel.
- Arranges in-house functions for visitors and groups helpful to
the marketing effort.
- Maintains an up-to-date activity and inquiry list on Brandywine
Assisted Living Virtual Information Network.
- Interviews, and tours prospective residents and their families;
discusses evaluations with the Wellness Department, and makes clear
to the applicant all pertinent information.
- Counsels residents during first weeks of residence, helping
them to be comfortable in their new environment as well as keeps
contact with families and applicants.
- Provides a quarterly review of competitive assisted living
residences and their census.
- Coordinates suite turn around with Director of Environmental
- Makes marketing and follow up calls to prospective residents on
a weekly basis.Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or related field
- Two to Five years demonstrated sales experience preferred
- Sales experience in senior living preferred but not
- Knowledge of senior living helpful
- Experience working with the older adult
- Customer service skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Positive attitude, enthusiasm and energyApply now at
brandycare.com.Job Type: Full-timePay: $60,000.00 - $65,000.00 per
- 8 hour shiftWork Location:
- One locationWork Remotely:
- NoWork Location: One location
Keywords: Brandywine Living, Trenton , Director of Community Relations, Executive , Princeton, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!