Assistant Property Manager
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Our apartment property in Princeton, NJ has an opening for a
full-time, Assistant Property Manager!We offer full-time employees
health benefits, paid vacation and sick time, 401k and more.
Excellent growth potential as the portfolio expands.
www.liveatinland.comHardworking, energetic, and caring leader are a
few words that describe our Assistant Property Managers. These
leaders set the tone for our office team and coordinating leasing
and marketing efforts for their communities. Our APM's are leaders
and trainers and guide our leasing teams to success. We want them
to continue to dream and aspire to achieve more, so we make sure we
build them up for success and cross train them to be a Property
Manager.We offer full-time employees health benefits, paid vacation
and sick time, 401k and more. Excellent growth potential as the
portfolio expands.Core Responsibilities:
- Demonstrates highest standards of personal and professional
integrity adheres to company's policies and procedures and complies
with applicable laws, government rules, and regulations.
- Strives to make the living experience, particular the first and
last impressions, of the highest quality.
- Handles resident concerns and requests with a positive,
customer service driven approach.
- Communicates with tenants regarding any property events that
may cause disruption within the community. Makes periodic
inspections with current residents. Makes courtesy calls with
- Utilizes marketing strategies to secure prospective residents.
Welcomes and shows property to prospective new resident. Handles
incoming phone calls from prospective new residents and complete
- Works with the leasing team to achieve property goals and
confirms that leasing staff techniques are effective and efficient.
Continually monitors and analyzes traffic, conversion ratios,
renewal information, and marketing data to be able to give up to
date information when requested by others.
- Demonstrates the ability to understand financial goals and
operate assets in owners' best interests in accordance with the
Policies and Procedures Manual.
- Maintains accurate records of all community transactions (i.e.
rent rolls, delinquency reports, move-ins/move-outs, etc.).
- Ensures that all rents, late fees, and check charges are
collected, posted, and deposited in a timely manner.
- Maintains community appearance and ensures repairs are noted
and completed. Ensures models and market ready apartments are
walked on a regular basis and communicates any service-related
needs to maintenance.
- Updates make-ready boards indicating vacant status and verify
accuracy on a daily basis.
- Assists Property Manager with training and motivating, all
on-site staff in order to achieve operational goals of assigned
property. This includes new employee indoctrination, instructing
and advising on-site staff of employee procedures and guidelines as
directed by the Property Manager.
- Other Duties as assignedRequirements:
- High School diploma or equivalent required; Bachelor's degree
- Two to three years of experience in Property Management or
other relevant work experience.
- Demonstrate ability to apply principles of logical thinking to
define problems, collect pertinent data, establish facts, draw
valid conclusions and initiate appropriate course of action.
- Ability to interact efficiently with prospects, residents,
peers and management.
- Achieve Fair Housing certification prior to interaction with
prospects or residents.
- Competence in personal computer skills, keyboard, internet
search, math, Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel, and
Outlook as well as community software applications.
- Knowledge of OSHA laws and regulations.
- Be able to work evenings and weekends.
- Present self in a neat, clean and professional manner at all
times throughout the workday and/or whenever present at the
community.Inland Residential Real Estate Services, Inc. (an entity
within The Inland Real Estate Group of Companies, Inc.) is a
full-service professional property management firm specializing in
the management of multi-family housing properties nationwide.
Experience, professionalism, and loyalty are just a few of the many
things that set IRRES apart in the multifamily property management
arena. Building relationships is at the heart of everything we do.
Our communities feature a variety of styles to meet your needs with
updated appliances and finishes, and resort-like clubhouses with
community rooms, pools, and gathering areas.We are a drug-free
workplace. Pre-employment background checks and drug screening is
performed on all new hires, in accordance with applicable laws and
regulations.We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We consider
applicants for all positions without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, familial,
marital, or veteran status, disability, or any other legally
protected classes.We are an E-Verify employer. Please click the
following link to learn more.TIGM
Keywords: Inland, Trenton , Assistant Property Manager, Executive , Princeton, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!