Marketing Campaign Manager
Company: Information Security Media Group (ismg)
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Information Security Media Group is looking for a personable
critical thinker to further amplify our extraordinary digital
campaigns team. This person will be equally comfortable at managing
and optimizing our clients digital marketing campaigns, and at
communicating with clients and maintaining exceptional
The digital campaign manager will lead client kickoff calls, work
with clients to launch campaigns promptly and effectively, and
continually manage both campaign performance and ISMGs relationship
with the client, concluding each campaign with a presentation on
This person will function as project manager for each client
program, coordinating with internal and external teams on executing
campaigns. The digital campaign manager will be exceptionally
responsive to client feedback, and always strive to find ways to
best serve our clients, including working closely with product
teams to continually find ways to enhance our capabilities and
always deliver exceptional outcomes for our clients.
Please review the responsibilities and qualifications below and if
you feel you match the level of our astounding team be sure to
apply and connect with our recruitment team on LinkedIn!
- Manage clients digital campaigns; accountability for campaign
- Maintain strong relationships with clients and provide
excellent and highly responsive customer service.
- Learn and develop expertise in email marketing, landing page
optimization, and other digital tactics to drive engagement to
client campaigns from ISMGs digital audience.
- Ensure campaigns are completed in a timely manner and
expectations are met.
- Responsible for the implementation, tracking and measurement of
digital marketing campaigns.
- Edit, proofread and optimize copy for promotional materials
ensuring both ISMG and client standards have been met.
- Track, measure, and report on the campaign performance, analyze
performance data, and develop action plans to course-correct as the
campaign execution unfolds.
- Work effectively with a global, cross-cultural team.
- Keep up-to-date with current marketing and industry
- Learn and develop familiarity with the information security
- Bachelors Degree in Marketing or a related field.
- 1-3 years of digital marketing experience.
- 1-3 years of customer service or client-facing experience.
- Experience with technology or information security marketing a
- Strong project management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Extremely detail-oriented.
- Exceptional time management; ability to prioritize while on
- Highly analytical and strategic.
- Effectively and efficiently work both as part of a team and
independently when needed.
- Ability to interface with co-workers and support department
- Exceptionally organized and prompt.
- Proactive and self-starter curiosity with a drive toward
- Ability to manage multiple projects and work assignments
- Ability to reason clearly and handle problem resolution
- Strong customer service ethics and high expectations for
- Agency experience a plus!
- Marketo or marketing automation experience a benefit.
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Information Security Media Group (ismg), Trenton , Marketing Campaign Manager, Executive , Princeton, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!